Other Tablets:
Acer
A100 07u08u
Acer Iconia TAB 7-Inch Tablet 8GB

Summary

Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system7" TFT-LCD high-definition multitouch screenWi-Fi8GB storage capacity|This tablet features a 7" TFT-LCD high-definition multitouch display to ensure easy viewing and navigation through menus. Front and rear webcams allow you to easily video chat with family and friends.

Acer Iconia TAB 7-Inch Tablet 8GB

was a great 7 inch tablet for the price when it came out.

Comments about Acer Iconia TAB 7-Inch Tablet 8GB:

It has lasted 2 years with heavy use, in the last few months it has started to slow even with a clean install and custom roms. Also after about a year and a half the headphone jack has failed

Battery Life
Maybe about 2 hours of battery life after 2 years, while running games, videos, etc. However the charging port location and type make it very usable while plugged in.

Processing Speed
With custom roms many have gotten very good benchmarks.

Weight
Feels solid, the back had a little give but not too bad overall.

App Availability
Custom roms open up app availability greatly. Even with stock rom you can still get most apps and many bigger games.

I like the fact it doesn't use a USB charger, the charger connector swivels so you can comfortably use the tablet in any position or angle. Strange veiwing angles, in landscape it goes dark turning right, light turning left but clear straight on.

Pretty sturdy, no scratches after 2 years. Nothing has broke off or cracked.

• Battery Life:
  • Processing Speed:
  • Weight:
  • App Availability:

handy little computer

from Westbrook, MN

Comments about Acer Iconia TAB 7-Inch Tablet 8GB:

I really enjoy using this tablet when I don't want to sit in front of a big computer, and I also really enjoy using this when we travel, in the hotels and its very relaible

Battery Life
It seems like I can be on this for a very long time and don't need to charge very often.

Processing Speed
I believe the tablet speed is good, just where I access the internet, it isn't always a good connection and it takes a lot longer

Weight
very lightweight and we keep it in a case with a cover, and its still very easy to handle

App Availability
I don't use lots of apps so not sure, but it has lots of capabilities that I don't even use, and theres lots of choices

its got a nice size screen and its sleek to handle

we don't toss it around, but I believe its very durable...we keep it covered and take good care of it, but I think its pretty durable

• Battery Life: