View more desktops

Acer
AR1600
Acer AspireRevo desktop computer

Acer AspireRevo desktop computer

Great value in a compact package

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Acer AspireRevo desktop computer:

This is a great computer for a very reasonable price. It's efficient, quick, and has plenty of storage space for someone like me, who is attending school. Since college is the primary reason I am on the computer, the fact that it takes up very little desktop space, allows me more room to spread out non-electronic materials when I am studying.

There are some drawbacks: This system came with Windows XP, which is great for me. However, if you're wanting the latest version of Windows, this one doesn't have that. Another drawback is that because the CPU is so compact, it does not have a CD drive. This was easily remedied for me because my netbook didn't have one either, so an external CD-Drive was already available in my home. My only other complaint is that the USB ports are so close together, it's not terribly effiicient in my setup for inserting and removing my flash drives. However, a USB hub solved that problem as well.

All in all - this is a great little system and it met my expectations perfectly. Even when I upgrade to something larger, I expect this little unit to still be working away, and continuing to be just as reliable as it's been since the day I purchased it.

Compact Wonder

from Midland, MI

Comments about Acer AspireRevo desktop computer:

The Acer Aspire Revo is compact and has plenty of storage space for some one who wants to have a reliable and fast internet computer. But i have yet to find a way to restore it to factory settings. That would be the only down side to this machine