Other Laptops:
Acer
Acer Aspire AO533-13083 10.1-Inch Netbook - Glossy Red (LUSC20D011)

Acer Aspire AO533-13083 10.1-Inch Netbook - Glossy Red (LUSC20D011)

Great Netbook!

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Acer Aspire AO533-13083 10.1-Inch Netbook - Glossy Red (LUSC20D011):

I bought this in a pinch, to quickly replace a 1 year old Toshiba laptop that stopped working. I have been much more satisfied with it than I was with the full laptop I had! Its light, and easy to carry with me. This was very important to me, I hated needing a separate laptop bag and to be so careful about transporting it and this one fits easily into a small tote bag and Ive taken it on vacations with no problem - and no worry about leaving it behind or alerting thieves to the fact that Im carrying an obvious laptop bag. It works well, I mostly use it for word documents, media viewing and internet usage, all of which work at a speed just fine for me. I dont store too many things or programs on it so that is not a huge problem. At first it was hard to get used to it not having a CD drive, but now I find using a USB even easier and more convenient.

No problems with use, everything is functional and comparable with other netbook style computers.

Battery Life
Decent..I get about 2.5 hours of full use on a charge which Ive felt is acceptable and comparable for a netbook.

Support & Service
I have never contacted Acer or needed repairs so I cant rate this service.

Speed/Performance
Acceptable. Sure it could always be faster, but for the price and how I use it, I have no complaints.

Perfect sized, cute small and easily portable.

Ive carried this along many places and just toted it in regular bags and purses and it stands up to all this use very well, I am very impressed on this score.

• Battery Life:
  • Support & Service:
  • Speed/Performance:

Acer Netbook Good for Quick Online Visits

from Huntington, IN

The smaller size of the netbook can be a challenge for some users that prefer the larger size of a laptop or desktop computer. However, the compact size of the netbook makes it easy to transport for travel.

The "mousepad" of the netbook can prove to be a little of a challenge to use. The design of the buttons and the pad isn't ideal.

Battery Life
The netbook appears to hold a charge for longer than my regular size laptop. I can use it for longer periods of time without charging the unit.

Support & Service
I have never used the support or service, so I cannot give a negative or positive rating.

Speed/Performance
It's not as fast as my desktop, but it's fast for being a little netbook.

The overall design of the unit is nice.

I have dropped the unit several times with no damage to the materials or performance issues.

• Battery Life: