View more laptops

Acer Aspire 5335 Notebook PC

Acer Aspire 5535 Laptop, purchased a 2 nd one for granddaughter

from Michigan City, IN

Comments about Acer Aspire 5335 Notebook PC:

I have had my Acer Aspire 5535 for almost a year. It was recommened to me by a young man at work when I questioned him what kind of laptop he would suggest.  I knew he was into computers.This is what he suggested. I have been happy with mine so my daughter just bought another one for her daughter 4 yrs old. She loves playing games and watching movies on mine.I was a fan of another brand but did not want to spend the extra money at the time. I am glad I chose to try Acer because the quality is there and I saved money.

IT'S GREAT

from Fayetteville, AR

Comments about Acer Aspire 5335 Notebook PC:

I really love this Acer Aspire 5335-2238 computer. it would be great laptop for students or people wanting thier first laptop.Set up is easy and everything you need to get online is built in. It also has a built in web cam and mic so you don't have to worry about purchacing those. you are set up.

It's is really and turn on and go computer.

I just learned how to use a computer and this one was the easies

from Butler, AL

Comments about Acer Aspire 5335 Notebook PC:

I got my Acer ASpire on my birthday!  It was a surprise, everyone in my family has been trying to get me to learn how to use a computer.  This Acer Aspire Lartop comes with so many features that it was easy for me to learn on.  If I make a mistake it helps me to fix the mistake.  The Acer Aspire is so user friendly, now you cannot get me away from it.  I would refer the Acer ASpire to anyone.  I am 47 years old and finially know how to use a computer (laptop).  The key board is very easy, the mouse pad was easy to learn how to move the arrow around.  The screen is large and very clear, and you even have a function to make the words bigger.  The colors are very bright, vivid,clear and colorful.  It is very simple to turn on and get to where you want to go.  It is also very simple to shut off.  I am so happy with my Acer Aspire I would not even think about getting any other brand.  I very highly recomend this type of laptop to anyone!