Other Laptops:
Netbooks
Acer

Great for College

from Joliet, IL

Comments about Acer Amethyst Purple 10.1" Aspire One AO532h- Netbook PC with Intel Atom N450 Processor & Window... (884483214785):

I would definitely recommend buying a 2GB stick of RAM for this netbook. I do only use this for surfing the web and writting papers, but I usually take up more than 1GB of RAM. With that being said, this netbook handles very well for what I use at school. It has a long battery life (usually around 6.5), so I do not even have to worry about taking the charger to school. Additionally it is very lightweight, so I can hardly notice that it's there in my bookbag. The processor handles pretty well even with a few browsers up and Word/Excel running on it. This netbook can't handle 720p HD movies, but it can handle 480 very well. The netbook also looks very stylish (even on a guy :D). Overall, this was a great buy, and I would reccommend this netbook to most anyone.

Acer purple laptop is small and cute

from Lansing, MI

I LOVE this laptop. It's small enough I can take it anywhere with me yet the keyboard is large enough you don't feel like you're typing on a cell phone. This model is very lightweight I've carried it everywhere and couldn't even tell I had the extra items. I also love the cover design/color. I've had many people stop me and compliment me on the purple cover asking where I purchased it. I'll admit the size and color were the main reasons I purchased this machine and I'm glad I did because everything else is great on it too. Starts up very fast and has a long lasting battery which is great for being on the go. It does everything I need it to and more. since I use it as a secondary machine I loved that the price was right and don't mind that it doesn't have a DVD drive. It has more than enough USB slots for my needs.