Other Joint & Muscle Pain Medicines:
Absorbine
Absorbine Jr. Plus Pain Relieving Liquid

Absorbine Jr. Plus Pain Relieving Liquid

The best anti-itch for mosquito bites

One summer I got a massive amount of mosquito bites on and around my toes-I was miserable!  The only thing that helped was Absorbine, Jr.  A friend recommended it as her pediatrition told her to use it for her baby's heat rashes.

Absorbine Jr is a pain relief liquid that comes in a green bottle with a sponge tip applicator.  You just dab the liquid on and let it dry.  It cools and soothes the itch and helps with the swelling.  The smell is a bit much, but for the relief it is worth it.

Absorbine jr. pain relief liquid gives rapid relief for soreness

easy and convenient application of muscle relief and athritis pain and is non-greasy formula. No mess application was easy and effective to apply to hard to reach areas also was easy to store in the bathroom. This formula is good for back pain and foot pain and aching joint pain goes on smooth with minium scent. This product can be used for gnat and insect bites and athletes foot itch and sunburn. I found this product to be less messy and easy to use in all areas of pain and easy to target areas. I purchased this product at the pharmacy and it was reasonably priced.

Lower back pain relief

from Fort Lauderdale

About Me Have Medical Condition

Pros

• Effective
  • No Side Effects
  • Promotes Healing
  • Relieves Pain
  • Relieves Symptoms Fast

Cons

• Arthritis
    • Emergencies

Comments about Absorbine Jr. Plus Pain Relieving Liquid:

I have been looking for a good analgesic that would help with my rheumatoid arthritis and what is causes my back to hurt. While actually getting finding a solution is proven to be difficult, getting lower back pain relief and arthritis pain relief isn't a problem with this product. Absorbine Jr is a extremely effective pain medication that has been providing me arthritis relief for years. I really like their pain relieving cream for my hands and use their pain patch for my back when that gets bad at night. I don't need someone else to apply it like Icy hot and it isn't messy and can be easily applied. This is a really good solution for fast pain relief. Best I have ever tried.

Great for Bug Bites and Hives

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Absorbine Jr. Plus Pain Relieving Liquid:

Absorbine may smell horrific and stain everything it comes into contact with but it certainly is effective!

Really, the smell is beyond bad. It is menthol times ten. It clears out your nasal passages along with offering effective pain relief.

I've found this topical treatment extremely good not only for occasional muscle pains but for allergic reactions from plants. I garden quite a bit and some of the plants adversely affect me, leaving me with red, itchy bumps on the parts of my arms and legs that aren't covered. It's annoying but usually not bad enough that I really want to take a pill to get rid of it so enter Absorbine Jr. I dab this foul smelling stuff on and the itch is gone in moments. Seriously, it's the fastest working topical I've applied to my itchy spots.

This does stain both your skin and your clothes though while it is wet so be sure to let it thoroughly dry before letting any clothes or bedding touch it.

This is a great topical product and a must for anyone who spends any amount of time outdoors.

Been around still the best

from Mexico, MO

Comments about Absorbine Jr. Plus Pain Relieving Liquid:

All items say are they doctor recommended well for me yes it was.
    I had broke my leg in two places both bones and had a cast on for eight weeks, well needless to say when it was removed, my muscles ached, my ankle was stiff from not being moved in eight weeks.
    My doctor told me to get a bottle of Absorbine Jr. Plus Pain Relieving Liquid. I couldn't believe the difference when I used this product. Not only did it feel warming, it seems to loosen up my muscles so rehab exercise were not so painful.
    I do think that Absorbine Jr . Plus Pain Relieving Liquid helped speed my recovery time up for me to be able to walk again.
    Now I use it anything my muscles feel sore from working too much, too much exercise ( I know you say you can't get too much) but duh when you haven't used a certain muscle and all at once start doing something new, those muscles will tell you about it in the middle of the night. Just rub some Absorbine Jr Plus Pain Relieving liquid on and feel instant relief and get a good night sleep.

A Gem among pain relief sprays and creams!

from chicago Illinois

Comments about Absorbine Jr. Plus Pain Relieving Liquid:

This particular brand has been around for a long time, probably longer than I have. I love this product because it can be sprayed in the location most needed. I think this is most effective because I seem to feel the effects of the spray upon contact. It also seems to cover and bit more area in a shorter period of time. I do become put off by the smell of this product because it is quite strong to the nose, however it does a tremendous job a alleviating joint and muscle pain in a relatively short period of time. This product does not stain your clothing at all, although it does leave a light, lingering odor. It does not leave your skin sticky with a noticeable residue. It actually seems to soften the area of the skin that is being sprayed. I feel instant relief when using this product and effects of its use seem to last for the duration of the day on some occasions, depending upon how strenuous my day was.

Effective, but smelly

from La Rue, OH

Comments about Absorbine Jr. Plus Pain Relieving Liquid:

I used to use Absorbine Jr. absorbing pain relieving liquid all the time because it works really well. It relieves muscle aches and pains and the effects last for hours. So why do I not use it any longer? Because it stinks. The smell is very unpleasant and strong. And it does not fade away after you apply it. You can still smell it hours later. Another thing I don't like about Absorbine Jr is that it leaves a green tint on your skin when you apply it. If you don't mind having green skin or the unpleasant smell, then this would be fine for you since it is effective. When I used it, I primarily applied it at night before going to bed because of the smell and skin staining. The price is comparatively reasonable with other brands. And it offers the same soothing hot and cold sensation when you apply it as other brands do. I just wish they would do something about the skin staining and give it a more pleasant odor,

Absorbine jr. pain relief liquid gives rapid relief for soreness

from Hot Springs, VA

It Does The Job

from Simi Valley, CA

Comments about Absorbine Jr. Plus Pain Relieving Liquid:

I bought the Absorbine Jr to prevent althete's foot and get rid of it after I got it at the gym (or at least that is where I think I got athete's foot). It does the job and works well. The price is good and I think that it is probably better than competiting brands. I didn't try any other of the brands out there, but I was satisfied enough to stay with this one. The Absorbine Jr. can help you with your athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm infections.

For the most part, it is smelly stuff and I wouldn't be around your sigfincant other after using it for a little while...except if you're married, I guess that would be okay since you do live together and it's not like your are going to get divorced over the smelliness. It does help the pain and I didn't mind the fact that I stopped the itching pretty quickly. So go to the store or stay at the comfort of your home and purchase some of this stuff if you need to relieve the pain.

works great no greasy feeling

from Akron, OH

Comments about Absorbine Jr. Plus Pain Relieving Liquid:

I love this stuff because I put it where i need it and it doesn't leave that greasey feel on my skin. it works quickly and effectively and is very easy to apply. a little goes a long way and it doesn't stink up the whole house or ruin my clothes like other brands do. it is an awsome product

Absorbine Jr is a tried and true product!

from Gaston, SC

Comments about Absorbine Jr. Plus Pain Relieving Liquid:

I have been using Absorbine Jr every since I was a child and my mom put it on me when I sprained my ankle.  I am 51 years old now and I still love this product. It is a great pain relief product for pulled muscles, sprains, or even just sore, tired muscles.  You can feel the heat penetrating into the muscle helping to relax it as it eases the pain.  The very best thing about it that makes me love it over other pain relieving muscle ache products is the fact that it has the applicator top.  You don't have to worry about getting it on your hands and then possibly rubbing your eye.  With the ointment type products, it gets on your hands and even after washing them, it still lingers there. I have used them, washed my hands really well and later rubbed my eye and this caused severe burning.  With the sponge top, you don't have to ever worry about accidents like that happening!  Another great use of Absorbine Jr is that it is GREAT on insect bites.  Just dab it on a mosquito bite and it relieves the itch. If you dab it on a fire ant bite right after getting bit, the bite will not blister up.  At my house it is a must have in the summertime and is always in my first aid kit in my car. I love Absorbine Jr.  It is definitely a tried and true product.

Ease the pain with Absorbine Jr

from Newton, NC

Comments about Absorbine Jr. Plus Pain Relieving Liquid:

As a younger arthritis sufferer, I have used many types of creams,pills, lotions etc to obtain some pain relief and at least try to perform normally. I have found that Absorbine Jr Original fast absorbing pain relieving liquid works great for me. Having also suffered from Tarsal Coalition ( bones in foot grow together ) and having surgery to grind bones, I have deep bone pain. The prescription pain medicine for either of these conditions make it hard for me to be productive. I am also wary of the side effects of prescription meds. I especially like the sponge top applicator. No more do I have to rub stinky creams on my aching bones and then scrub and scrub my hands to get the smell off. The applicator makes it simple to apply where it needs to go and my hands stay clean. It is also much easier to get someone to apply it for you if they don't have to get their hands dirty. Since my surgery, the arthritis has grown alot and with that comes more and deeper pain. High humidity or rain showers send me limping. Before I tried this product, even trying to get comfortable to sleep was a tearful event. Applied at bedtime. Absorbine Jr allows me some relief from the throbbing as well as a better start to the next day. I was quite surprised to find less pain of a morning when I first stand up. I urge all arthritis sufferers to try this product, it really helps me .