Other Headphones:

from Valparaiso, IN

Pros

Cons

Comments about Able Planet SI1150 Clear Harmony In-Ear Earhook Headphones:

I really like these headphones. I usually wear earbuds, and they can be very uncomfortable because of the size of the bud, but these are nice. I have noticed that my ears get sore after wearing them for a long time, but I think that my glasses that I wear are a part of that. One thing I have noticed with these headphones is that I don't have to have the volume up as high to hear things. They have a clear sound quality, and while they don't block out a lot of surrounding noise, they have great sound and I usually end up turning down the volume of whatever I am listening to at the time. I also like the carrying case. I would say that it isn't really made to truly fit the headphones though so that can be annoying. I also love the fact that there is a miniremote built in with a microphone. I have been able to use these as a hands free because of that and it is super convenient for when I have long drives. I don't put in both headphones, though, so the extra one can be annoying floating around, but the convenience outweighs that.

Sound Quality
        I have been able to turn the volume down on my music, videos, etc. because the sound is so clear that I don't have to have it as loud, even when there is noise around me.

Comfort
        After a while, my ears get sore, but I also have glasses on with the ear hook. I will say that these are FAR more comfortable than the earbuds I have!

I am rough on items, and these have held up really well, even going bookbag to purse to briefcase and back.

• Sound Quality: