4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Shipping and Returns:

Gorgeous, comfortable, and preppy clothes!

I love the look of Abercrombie. The laid-back prep style is just awesome. They also offer tastes of other styles, with sweatpants, dresses, shirts, T-shirts, cute accessories, and more! The reason why I didn't give this brand the top ten is because some online purchases I made were cancelled because they ran out of the product, and I couldn't re-order. But overall, I like the clothes, the prices are pretty good when a sale comes, (they come pretty regularly, and every once in a while there are great ones like 50% off the entire store) and the website is easy to navigate, especially when you sign up for a free account and can save wishlists and other information on your private account.

The website is easy to navigate and is very clear on all of the options, even letting you sort the products the way you want, (By price, how new it is, or by the best match) and a search bar to search clothes you want.

Product Selection
They sell lots of different clothes, but sometimes only sell certain colors. (Usually no black, except for leggings)

Product Pricing
The pricing can be pretty high, but they constantly are running promotions and sales. Plus, they have extensive sale and clearance sections.

Customer Service
Abercrombie has a chat bar where you can live-chat with employees, which is nice. But the workers in the stores don't really know their products for the most part, and some can be snappish. But I have seen some nice employees who can help you find what you are looking for.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is pretty fast, but usually I don't even bother with returns. If you use their return label, they charge you off of your return fee, which I don't like, but in-store returns are pretty easy.

Poor service with shopping and shipping

I am very surprised at how much of a poor experience I had using Abercrombie.com. I am very used to their store and have shopped their as long as I could remember. But I have kids now so I can't really go shopping and try stuff on with them with me and I figure I know my sizes well enough to be able to shop on their site. So the first time I used their site, I ordered a fe shirts and a few paid of jeans, no big orders or anything that would of caused any confusion. I put in my credit card which the first time the site froze and I had to end up dealing with my bank because I was double charged. I finally get my stuff to find I'm missing a pair of jeans and two shirts with the receipt showing what I had when I ordered. I was so frustrated and tried the online customer service which was a nightmare because there is no live person and I didn't realize it said they'll reply within seven business days. Thanks for the great online service. Then I have to call and sit on the phone for an hour being transferred to four people to keep repeating the problem to have someone tell me for some reason they can't just send me the rest of the order but instead I have to return the whole thing and then reorder it. I'm So fed up I said forget it give me the refund because there was no way I was going through that again.

Poor service with shopping and shipping

from Nesconset,ny

Love it

from TN

Comments about Abercrombie & Fitch Abercrombie.com:

I can remember shopping at Abercrombie way back when I was in middle school. It was the popular fashion and it still is now days. I lIke to shop at Abercrombie for my little cousin because she is a big fan of the store. However I live an hour away from the mall, so this Abercrombie website has been perfect for me. I love that you can find a huge selection of fashionable clothes on the website from the comfort of your home. Also, they have some special online sales that they do not have in the store. Another good thing about the website is you can easily return things if you need to. The prices are the only thing that can sometimes bother me. The brand is expensive anyway, but to see a solid colored shirt cost thirty dollars is wild. I still love the website and order from it around Christmas time every year. I would definitely recommend the website to anyone who does not want to fight the crowds.

Decent site

from Utah

Comments about Abercrombie & Fitch Abercrombie.com:

Personally, I am not a huge fan of Abercrombie. But I have a friend who likes it, and I was looking for a Christmas present. I decided to use their site to get what they like, but I wouldn't use it too often myself. I may occasionally check their sales on end-of-season clothes, but otherwise, I do not plan on shopping here very much.

The categories in the menus are laid out in a unique way, making it difficult to find the type of clothing that you are looking for. I got there eventually, but it was definitely more time consuming than I usually like to spend on a site. Checking out was not too long of a process, even when using a guest account instead of setting up a personal account.

Product Pricing
One of the reasons that I do not like Abercrombie very much is their high prices. Even on sale they are still overpriced for the quality of clothes that you get. I was willing to spend a little more for a friend, but the cost is rather prohibitive to shopping here more often.

Comments about Abercrombie & Fitch Abercrombie.com:

Abercrombie.com is a online clothing store for woman and men mainly. They do have a kids section as well but they are geared more towards teens and young adults. They have a big selection of jeans, shirts, underclothes, and even colognes and perfumes. I like shopping on here for the jeans. They fit me good and I can usually find a coupon code to use. The clothes are of really good quality and last through many washes. They offer free shipping over $75 which is easy to spend.

You can select if your shopping for men, women, or kids, then select subcategories from there. It is really easy to use.

Product Selection
They offer a lot more than just clothes. They have some really good smelling colognes and perfumes, body care, and footwear.

Product Pricing
It depends on what you are buying really. Some items can be pricey so I typically wait for a good sale and stack a coupon with that. I have gotten jeans as low as $30 in the past.

Customer Service
They have decent customer service.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is pretty fast and free over $75.

Offers great selection.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Abercrombie & Fitch Abercrombie.com:

I love shopping at Abercrombie.com, they have the best and biggest selection of their clothes and have something that is good for everyone. I have to wear a larger size of clothes and it is hard to find cute stuff in retail stores that will fit me, but I love to have something that is stylish and that I like. This website gives me exactly what I want as this is the place to go to have a huge selection of cute and trendy clothing that is going to be made in all kinds of different sizes. The website is really easy to navigate and I can even only see items that they have available in my size. The prices really are reasonable for what you are getting for name brand clothing, they are nothing super expensive but also not cheap. Their customer service is a lot better than many other places, they have always answered any questions that I have lightning fast and made sure that I was completely satisfied. Shipping is fast and a lot of times you can get it for free, if it is not free though the prices are very reasonable.

• Shipping and Returns:

A go to site after Christmas

Comments about Abercrombie & Fitch Abercrombie.com:

I find Abercrombie to be way too expensive for my taste any regular day of the year, but after Christmas is a different story. You can typically find great deals online with prices discounted as low as 60 to 70 percent. I will typically stock up on presents for the year right after Christmas and feel OK with purchasing such an expensive brand for dirt cheap.

This website is very easy to use. It is set up in categories for men and women and the categories are easy to follow. You can search for items fairly easily. You can view an item and hit the back button without any issues.

Product Selection
The product selection is always great. You can find the sizes you are looking for almost any time you go on the website.

Product Pricing
Overall, I find Abercrombie's prices to be wayyyyyy too expensive for my taste. I cannot fathom paying $100 for jeans when I could buy four pairs for that amount somewhere else. However, I am always able to find great deals right after Christmas. I love being able to get the higher quality items for a cheaper price.

Customer Service
I have not had to use customer service online so I am unaware of how well the department works. I have been in the stores and I find some of the employees to be a little snobby from time to time, but you will find that at other stores as well.

Shipping and Returns
I received all of my items on time or before the expected arrival date. This makes for a great shopping experience.

Comments about Abercrombie & Fitch Abercrombie.com:

Abercrombie.com is okay at times. I like to take advantage of sale items, but have noticed an issue with shipping. That is one of the reason I have stop shopping on the site so frequently. It use to take less than six business days for me to receive my order, lately it has taken much longer. Customer service have been great, but hopefully they can get this issue under control.

I do like the fact that I can browse through images and navigate through pages quickly. The website is set up nice and they make it easy for me to place an order, check out and buy.

Product Selection
They have a lot of products on their website, but I love their selection of jeans. I love to rack up on the high rise jeans to wear in the winter.

Product Pricing
Prices are fair and I love shopping when there is a sale. That way I can get more clothes for my dollars spent.

Customer Service
Customer service is very quick to respond when there is an issue. I had an issue with shipping and right away they located my package and gave me updates for delivery. They even gave me a discount code for my next order due to the long wait.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping can be slow at times but returns are easy. Usually when I place an order online, everything comes in the mail undamaged.

Love/Hate

from MI

Comments about Abercrombie & Fitch Abercrombie.com:

I guess I have a love/hate relationship with Abercrombie and Abercrombie.com.

I love the store because I think the clothing is adorable, trendy, and always just looks great. I spent a great deal of time and money in the Abercrombie store in my late teens/twenties. Well, now that I am older (thirties!) I find it less exciting to actually go in the store, because well, going into the store just makes me feel really, really old.

So, enter Abercrombie.com. While yes, I admit, I am way too old for about 90% of what is sold here, there are still some pieces I think that can work for anyone, and I just really do love the style.

So, I find myself on the website on occasion, and I love it. It's easy to navigate, the pictures are always really clear and give a good idea of what the clothing would look on.

Product Pricing
The prices are pretty high, especially for its targeted demographic. I don't know many high schoolers that can afford a $90 sweater (or higher) - so it's usually up to mom and dad. If it were more affordable they would probably do much better business.

• Shipping and Returns:

Good clothes but not enough information

Comments about Abercrombie & Fitch Abercrombie.com:

I started shopping off of this website because I had a good experience in store with their clothing. When I first went to the website, I was pleased to see it was well organized and had appropriate images. I shopped in the women's section and had an okay experience. The website is certainly well organized and I was able to browse on there easily. One great feature is that some clothing items have moving photos to show you all angles. This makes shopping online easier because you can really see the details of the clothing. I was shopping on the website for a pair of jeans. I found a great pair and went to get sizing information. This is where I became disappointed with the site. I am a very tall girl and always have to buy long jeans. I found a great pair of jeans that came in a long size. However, I could not find anywhere on the website that told me how long the inseam was on a long size. I ended up ordering them because they were on sale. Unfortunately, they did not fit when the arrived.

It is well organized and easy to browse. I had problems finding details on lengths and sizes of clothing.

Product Selection
They have a wide variety of clothes.

Product Pricing
I actually think their prices are cheaper than they used to be. I was able to buy a pair of pants for around $40.

• Shipping and Returns:

At least at home the overpowering smell of the store isn' there.

from Kansas

Comments about Abercrombie & Fitch Abercrombie.com:

When I was in High School I always wanted to name brands because it would make me "cool". Abercrombie was one of those MUST HAVE brands. Anyone who has ever went into an Abercrombie store knows how absolutely overpowering and scent of cologne is while inside the store. You walk out smelling like that cologne and so does your clothing you purchased. Oh, and it's incredibly dark in the store! Luckily, you can shop at Abercrombie from the convenience of your home and not experience the horrible store environment!

Abercrombie.com is set up like any other online clothing retailer. It is sectioned by men, women, and children then there are subset's within each of those categories [tops, bottoms, swim, etc}. Abercrombie does not have cheap prices. They mark up the prices simply because their clothing has that little moose logo of theirs on it. Their shirts are horrible quality. The ones I ordered would rarely last 2 months. They would always get holes in the arm pits. Their jeans are actually good quality though so they are worth paying a little more for. If you watch their sale section you can find some really good deals, which is what I used to do. Their shipping was always quick and there was generally free shipping with $75 or more.

I grew out of my desire to wear name brands so I could try to fit in, so I no longer shop here. They over charge for all their items except their jeans. The website is a much better alternative than the store though! It's worth looking at if it's your style.