Other Feminine Care Products:

AZO Yeast Natural Prevention Tablets

Provides Relief

from Williamsburg, VA

Comments about AZO Yeast Natural Prevention Tablets:

I am like many women in American and I experience yeast infections along with the terrible symptoms several times in one year. AZO Yeast Infection does not provide a cure. However, it does help with the symptoms especially if you are experiencing itching. You are directed to take three tablets a day when you have an infection and just take one a day when asymptomatic. I really like AZO because it is all natural. I would recommend.

Not a Cure, But Azo Yeast Will Provide Relief!

from Lenexa, KS

Comments about AZO Yeast Natural Prevention Tablets:

As many women do, I go through bouts of recurrent yeast infections. I always call the doc for the necessary Diflucan prescription, the only real cure I have ever experienced. However, Diflucan can take a few days to really kick in. In the meantime, I rely strongly on Azo Yeast. It significantly reduces the amount of itching and burning associated with the infection. It allows you to get through your day with thinking constantly about the discomfort! I rarely experience any side effects...sometimes some mild nausea and stomach irritation on the first day, but nothing I can't live with. The best part of all is that it is homeopathic, so you are not putting additional drugs into your system. It has no taste and is easy to swallow, which as an iron supplement taker I understand the benefits of a med being taste free!