3.6
Axe
AXE Deodorant Bodyspray - Essence

AXE Deodorant Bodyspray - Essence

3.6

Great body spray! Smells great! Cheap price! Can't ask for more!

This is my husband's favorite body spray! He loves the smell & I agree! The smell is very masculine and last all day! The scent is similiar to an expensive cologne. The price of this body spray is cheap and practical! You can't complain! My 9 year old nephew started wearing this over a year ago and loves it! For the price and scent not being overwhelming this is great for pre-teens! My 5 year old loves to sneak a spray of his daddy's from time to time! LoL.. Def recommend for the price! Can't beat it!

How NOT to be a chick magnet - honestly guys . . .

I ended up on the guy floor at our vacation rental, because we have way more guy folks than girl folks in the family. That was no problem, until the guys found the Axe body spray. Whew boy. We needed a fumigation or a scent exorcism.

My two boys have never really used scent products. I guess that made them curious when we were in the mountains, and they saw their uncle's Axe body spray. I yelled uncle (for my brother to hide this stuff) and for my boys to knock it off with spraying it.

All week, no problems. The upstairs smelled sometimes like boy sweat and smelly socks. Oh well. I can deal. Then, I walked up the stairs and "what the heck?" The upper floor was reaking of something, and I had no clue. I would liken it to the middle school locker room for girls in middle school when all the florals get to mixing and stinking.

From the best I can tell, Axe body spray is intended to be a deodorant spray and perhaps in place of a shower in emergencies. All I can say is find a shower or just go with honest sweat smell. You can't really cover up sweat and should not try. I can handle that way better than sweat covered with stinky scent.

I rounded up my brother and the boys and put down the law on vacation. That Axe smelled really bad. I'd be glad to buy them nice soap like citrus or something crisp or a male cologne. But, that cover up body spray does not cut it. Keep it real. And, do not cover it up. The cure is worse than the disease in this case.

If you are a guy and want to attract females, this is not the solution. Go natural. Go clean. Dress up with a nice scent. But, do not body bomb spray the Axe, because even your Momma will think you stink.

Axe Essence

Comments about AXE Deodorant Bodyspray - Essence:

I have to say Essence is a very distinct scent. My friend wore it and every time I wear I smell it, it reminds me of him which is a little weird. I first smelled this scent when that friend left a can of it at my house. I used the rest of the can for a week or so and ejoyed the scent. Its a great fuse between a light and heavy smell. I usually spray a lot of body spray on my clothing before I leave anywhere, and because of that people always say I smell good. I have always been a fan of Axe products and this one keeps me thinking that way. Although Essence is not my favorite Axe scent it sure is up there. I go through this can so fast though, I wish they would sell them in a bigger can. The twist down top is a really cool feature to the can of the product. I could compare this product to Old Spice's "Champion" or "Swagger". I could wear this scent for a long while and not get bored of it. I don't really have much else to say about this product besides go to the store and smell it yourself and see what I am talking about. Axe Essence is overall a great product.

Fits the purpose too well

Comments about AXE Deodorant Bodyspray - Essence:

Axe body spray does exactly what it says, it masks any foul smelling natural odor coming from you. However, it fits it purpose too well. Be wary when applying this product upon yourself because an excess amount of Axe is very negative. Some people cannot stand the smell of Axe and instead of you smelling good, you will just repel people away.

The smell of high school

Comments about AXE Deodorant Bodyspray - Essence:

The essence scent of Axe body spray has been around since the very beginning, making it one of the original scents Axe used when crafting this product. The smell of this body spray, which I do break out occasionally reminds me of high school. A quality scent for a casual time.

Axe attracts women.

Comments about AXE Deodorant Bodyspray - Essence:

The claim that Axe makes that their scents and products attract women is total hype. Honestly, I can only stand one of their scents. But because of their bikini clad commercials with rather geeky or unpopular men being swarmed by attractive women as soon as the men use this product, my husband has been sucked into the marketing lie. Don't buy the hype, or the scent unless you like it, because they actually are more of a female repellent in my opinion. If you have a partner already, I would highly suggest that you bring them to the store with you to pick out the scent, after all, you are trying to attract your partner so why shouldn't they help you pick out the scent? Both myself and my husband help each other pick out our scents. Axe products can be pretty pricey, depending where you buy them, but I have stumbled across a few good coupons and sales for them. If you haven't tried Axe, you aren't really missing out on anything.

AXE: Let's take one to this body spray

Comments about AXE Deodorant Bodyspray - Essence:

My teenage son asked for some AXE and this kind was on sale and I had a coupon. That was the worst week of my life! It reminded me of a sweat socks and rotten meat. It was horrible. Unfortunately, my son loved it. After a week, I couldn't take it anymore and threw it away. After accusing him of taking a bath in it, and him assuring me that he didn't use that much, I couldn't take it any longer. I imagine every middle school locker room from here to the East coast smelling like this atrocious concoction. Please axe the AXE!

a product that listens

from Flatgap, KY

Comments about AXE Deodorant Bodyspray - Essence:

there are many scents to choose from. my favorites are phenix, and essence. it works well and the smell is not overwhelming. when the company found out many of us women were either buying it for ourselves or stealing our husbands they came out with a scent all our own which i love.

The best Axe Scent out there

Comments about AXE Deodorant Bodyspray - Essence:

Not everyone has the money to go out and buy a new fragrance every month for a hundred bucks. The axe brand allows you to buy affordable scents that actually smell decent. The essence scent is by far my favorite. I tend to work out a lot and I need a good spray that will mask the sweat smell. Phoenix masks quite effectively and can last me month. If you need an everyday spray that is affordable then this is for you. Don't expect the girls to come crawling all over you like in the commercials but it is quite good. However, I suggest wearing high end fragrances when going somewhere formal.

All you have to do is shake the bottle and spray all around you. Do not overdue it because that will make you seem like a super douche. The smell last a good two to three hours after application so you do have to use it frequently. That is probably one of the few cons I have about this product.

great

from Charlton, MA

Comments about AXE Deodorant Bodyspray - Essence:

Axe body spray is great. My boyfriend uses the body spray along with the body wash and deodorant . While the smell of the body wash is a little overwhelming, the products contains him great, while others do not. I really like axe products because since they've been around my boyfriend hasn't smelled. He is never unsure of himself anymore. So, I give mad props to axe for this. Not only does it contain my gross boyfriend, it's inexspensive and comes in attractive packaging. I would definately recommend axe to ladies with smelly boyfriends.

This smells funky!

from Montgomery, AL

Comments about AXE Deodorant Bodyspray - Essence:

My teenage son begged me to get him some of this because of the commercials. I finally broke down and bought it and pewwww! It is strong and funky! He wore it to school that day in spite of my verbal warning and needless to say no one wanted to go near him! in fact I had to bring him another pair of clothes to change in because the scent of that deoderant was overwhelming. So please if you see it on the shelves at the store leave it where it sits!

Overpowering, unpleasant scent hyped to young boys.

from small town, OH

Comments about AXE Deodorant Bodyspray - Essence:

The Axe Deodorant Bodyspray is a scent  made fand marketed to young teenaged boys.  The scent is overpowering, cloying and not appealing to teenaged girls.  Girls definitely do not want to date someone who is wearing way too much bodyspray.  Have you ever been in a room where several boys have all used  Axe Deodorant Bodyspray?  I have, and it is  not pleasant.  Either the scent is entirely too strong or too much has been used.   However, the Axe Deodorant Bodyspray is a good idea as are the rest of their products--just tone the scent down.  In addition to the bodyspray,  Axe also offers shower gels, deodorants, and hair products.  The Axe products are very good, and my nephews really like them.  My nephews just used any soap or shampoo before, but now they are putting more effort into their grooming and that is a good thing.  The Axe line is very affordable and can be found in discount stores, drugstores and grocery stores.