Other Men's Deodorants:
Axe
AXE Antiperspirant/Deodorant Stick - Phoenix

AXE Antiperspirant/Deodorant Stick - Phoenix

AXE Antiperspirant/Deodorant Stick - Phoenix saved my sanity!!!!

My three sons still at home are ages 15,14, and 12. Personal hygiene with them is often a problem but since I started buying Axe Antiperspirant/Deodorant Stick Phoenix for them, the problem of boy BO is nearly solved! The fragrance lasts a long time. The boys love to use it as the Axe brand is very popular with teens and tweens. Compared to other brands it is a bit expensive but the scent is long lasting and I don't have to ask, "who didn't put on deodorant today?" as frequently as I once had to! Layering the products such as Axe Antiperspirant, spray, and body wash helps the scent last even longer and encourages my boys to continue to maintain their personal cleanliness at a more acceptable level than in the past! At Christmas time several drug stores in my area had several Axe products "bundled" together which cost less than buying the items separately. I loaded up on them to give to my sons and my nephew. The scent can be a little overpowering at times, especially in a car with the windows closed but I'd rather smell Axe than teen/tween BO any day!

AXE deodorant sucks.. It is painful to the armpits after a while

This was the worst deodorant i have ever used. Yes, it smells good. But after that the perks end. It is a crumbly item. The whole thing fell apart on me after a few uses, not to mention it hurt my armpits, i dont know if the solid deodorant just pulled on my hair, but if axe had this in gel format i'd probably go out and re-try this product.

This Axe scent makes my wife crazy

from Whitesburg, TN

Comments about AXE Antiperspirant/Deodorant Stick - Phoenix:

As much as I enjoy the scent of Axe products, it is hard to find a product that it effective. **AXE Antiperspirant/Deodorant Stick - Phoenix **smells great and keeps me smelling great, but it seems to lack in the "keeping me dry" department. It do not get far into my day when I start to notice my shirt getting wet, although I still smell nice, I miss the wetness protection offered by other products. However, the best thing about this deodorant is the scent, my wife just adores it. Apparently it works very well with my body chemistry and intoxicates her in way. I like the stick/packaging, and there is a decent amount of product in it. I do think it is a little over priced for a deodorant. Axe seems to be very *proud* of their products.

Axe Phoenix is the best!

from Houston, TX

Comments about AXE Antiperspirant/Deodorant Stick - Phoenix:

I would cycle through different axe smells and let me say this is the only one that I like to buy. I own this fragrance in spray form and body gel form. Axe overall smells great and it's true the ladies do love it! There may be some cons to it but I feel the pros outway the cons. You get a long lasting smell, its efficient, the packaging is pretty cool (they have changed it a lil since a few years ago), and girls cling to you once they smell it (LOL). Cons, yea its pricey... and inr eality thats all that I see thats wrong with it. It may fall apart but to my knowledge most DRY deodorants would do that to me. If you dont want to risk it falling apart then they do have the gel line and I suggest trying that.

Great product, Love smelling fresh and staying dry

from Pittsburg, CA

Comments about AXE Antiperspirant/Deodorant Stick - Phoenix:

Axe body poducts have always been a great value for me. They offer a wide array of products each with a unique smell, and variety is always welcome in this market. I found that the phoenix scent was a good one for me. I have used both the deodorant stick and the spray and I love both. They work as advertised and is not too strong smelling. I prefer to wait until there is a good sale on axe product as they are a little bit more expensive than some other brands you typically see in the aisle. I have not experienced any problems with applying this product and I highly recommend it. After using this deodorant you will smeel good, feel good, and be confident that you will stay dry for the whole day.

my favorite

from Enumclaw, WA

Comments about AXE Antiperspirant/Deodorant Stick - Phoenix:

I am a female and i love it because it works all day! it smells great too the only cons are it falls apart, the entire stick will crumble once in a while, it is kinda expensive and if you have sensitive skin it itches really bad but it works great i have never found one that works and smells as great as this one, it does not leave you with gross feelings under your arms, it does not stink, it does not stain clothes, it is invisible its great my roommates use it too and they are female as well its great for everyone not just men i promise you, you iwll love it just becareful because after shaving it tends to sting really bad for about 10 minutes.. but it will be okay just don't use it right after you shave wait aabout a half hour or more.. thats what i do and it doesnt hurt at all. TRY it i promise you male or female its great and you can't even smell it at all after wearing it for 10 minutes so you dont ahve to worry about somebody thinking you are wearing guys stuff.

My favorite scent in the Axe line

from Denton, TX

Comments about AXE Antiperspirant/Deodorant Stick - Phoenix:

First of all, I'm sure the burning question that you're having if you're taking the time to read this review is, do the ladies really jump all over you if you use Axe? Unfortunately, I have to tell you that it's an advertising scheme and doesn't quite work like that. But what about the product itself?

I guess Axe could be considered a "premium" deodorant because it is generally priced higher than some of the more traditional or generic brands. I like it personally because it's one of the few brands that doesn't cause my armpits to break out after extended use. My wife says that's because a lot of deodorants contain aluminum, but Axe deodorants don't.

For the comfort and smell, I'm willing to pay a little more for a product like this. Although I'm generally the guy who tries to find any way possible to save money here and there, there are some things in life that it's just not worth skimping on, and I believe that deodorant falls into that category.

AXE Antiperspirant/ Deodeant Stick works well

from Huntersville, NC

Comments about AXE Antiperspirant/Deodorant Stick - Phoenix:

My fiance is very picky about the antiperspirant/ deoderant he uses and after reading several reviews about different ones, I thought I would pick up some of the AXE antiperspirant/ deoderant stick for him to try.  I picked up 2 different scents of the antiperspirant/ deoderant a couple of weeks ago and brought them home for him to test out and see how he liked them.  His favorite scent right off the bat was the Phoenix, so of course that was the one he wanted to try out right away. Once he tries the other scent, Kilo, which also smells great to me, I will review it as well.  He has told me that it has worked well so far and that he really does like it.  He also said that it has worked all day and he has not had to reapply during the day like he has had to with other brands in the past.  Overall, I would definaltely recommend this brand and frangrance to anyone looking for something new to try.

AXE Antiperspirant/Deodorant Stick - Phoenix saved my sanity!!!!

from Lake Worth, FL

Pros

Cons

Comments about AXE Antiperspirant/Deodorant Stick - Phoenix:

Axe deodorant is the best!

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about AXE Antiperspirant/Deodorant Stick - Phoenix:

I love all Axe products and this one follows the time of good products.  the size of this stick is decent and will last you a long time.  the product itself will last you a long time throughout the day.  The smell is amazing, i have tried alot of differnet deodorants and this one is the best.  It really last the entire day.  I have tried others and this is very long lasting compared to the others and its for a good price.  when you apply, it goes on clean and doesn't leave any marks on clothes like other products.  its really good for not leaving white marks and i really like axe for this .  The price is kinda expensive but its well worth it.  all axe products fall in line with the quality and this is just one of the many good products that axe has to offer. the commericals are really appealing and it doesn't lie when it says it smells good.  The packageing is really cool and very eye catching to others.

axe antiperspirant deoderant is the best

from GRIFFIN, GA

Pros

Cons

Comments about AXE Antiperspirant/Deodorant Stick - Phoenix:

i truly love the axe deoderant line,especially the pheonix .i was skeptical about using a product that originally was a body wash fixture,but axe has outdone themselves with this deoderant.it has a truly awesome smell,which is the first thing that hits you when you open the top.the outside is attractive and appeling to the eyes as well.does it work?,yes,it keeps you dry in the most strenuous activites and emits its fragrance so you dont have people fanning their noses when you pass by!i play basketball regularly and its hard finding a deoderant that holds in your perspiration but axe does.as far as the price it is affordable for people on a budget and its a well known brand so that is a plus for me!i was using another name brand but when i began using axe i never went back to my old brand.very satisfied and i recommend the axe pheonix to all my friends,not to mention the ladies asking what cologne i am wearing,and i just smile knowing its only deoderant!love it!

A little over-powering, but gets the job done!

from Fishkill, NY

Comments about AXE Antiperspirant/Deodorant Stick - Phoenix:

With AXE's new "Clean your Balls" campaign and recent venture into bodywash, it's sometimes hard to remember that AXE started out in the spray deodorant department. Phoenix was one of their nice lines where users could spray a deodorant the doubled as a cologne.

Like all AXE products, the aroma that comes off the initial applicaion of the product is quite overpowering. Users have to be careful not to apply too much, which is substatially eaier said than done. It's quite difficult to control the applicator and often times the user will become doused with the deodorant. The wetness from this application is not of concern since it can be easily wiped away, but the cologne chemical remains, leaving the dousee smelling stronger than a Hollinger store.

There are few deodorants that are as easy to apply as the AXE line, but it's not without compromise. Users must be careful not to apply to much product.