Other Hair Conditioners:
AVEDA Dry Remedy Moisturizing Conditioner 200ml / 6.7oz

AVEDA Dry Remedy Moisturizing Conditioner 200ml / 6.7oz

Very effective hair moisturizer with natural ingredients

from Cambridge, MA

Comments about AVEDA Dry Remedy Moisturizing Conditioner 200ml / 6.7oz:

I'm a huge fan of the companion moisturizing shampoo and couldn't wait to try this conditioner. Although this Dry Remedy Moisturizing Conditioner is designed to be used after every you shampoo, I found that it is a little heavy for me and my fine hair for daily use. Usually the shampoo provides enough moisture for me, so I like to use this conditioner only weekly or every other week as a treat. (There is actually a treatment masque in the Dry Remedy line that is supposed to serve as a deep conditioner, but I find this regular conditioner works just fine for me as a deep conditioner.) I really like the woodsy spicy scent and love that there are so many nasty ingredients that are NOT included in this product. I suspect my hair usually isn't dehydrated enough to need all its benefits and if I had drier more damaged hair this might be my holy grail product. For me, the companion shampoo is the more unique and special product of the two.

One of the best conditioners out there.

Comments about AVEDA Dry Remedy Moisturizing Conditioner 200ml / 6.7oz:

This is one of my favorite product lines from Aveda. This conditioner is wonderful and makes my dry, over-processed hair feel somewhat healthy. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Makes my hair feel soft and smooth.

Only downside-the smell is not great but I can deal with that.

I love AVEDA dry remedy conditioner

from Leeds, AL

Comments about AVEDA Dry Remedy Moisturizing Conditioner 200ml / 6.7oz:

I am very budget conscious and a very practical person but i don't give up quality when it comes to my hair. Aveda conditioner was great at moisterizing my hair without leaving it feeling greasy or nasty. I would definetly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great conditioner for long or short hair.

Aveda Dry Remedy Conditioner has made a believer out of me

from Youngstown, OH

Comments about AVEDA Dry Remedy Moisturizing Conditioner 200ml / 6.7oz:

I was a bit sticker shocked at the price.  I am usually on the lookout for inexpensive products.  I was desperate this time to find a shampoo and conditioner that was going to help me to grow out some of the damage done to my hair from years of peroxide abuse.

Not only am I impressed with how soft and shiny my hair is I love the earthy smell of all of the Aveda products.  There is just something about them that make me feel better on the inside.  "Weird I  know" but whatever, I have never used a product before that worked so well.  I am thrilled with it!!