Other Toners:

Pros

Cons

refreshing skin care

Comments about Aveda Botanical Kinetics Skin Firming/Toning Agent:

I could not be happier with the results I have received from Aveda's Botanical Kinetics Skin Firming/Toning Agent. First I wash my face with a gentle cleanser and then I spritz the soothing aloe scent of this Aveda toner all over my damp face and throat. Then I follow up with rubbing in a moisturizer to my toned skin. This toner allows my skin to be even more ready to absorb my moisturizer. I would definitely recommend this Aveda toner to any of my friends because it really does make your skin smoother and softer.

When I spritz my freshly cleansed face and throat with this toner my skin feels so much more smooth and soft!

I really love the scent of Aveda's Botanical Kinetics Skin Firming/Toning Agent! The scent is so calming and soothing and I really look forward to spritzing my freshly cleansed skin with this soothing scent of aloe.

Ease of Application
I found Aveda's Botanical Kinetics Skin Firming/Toning Agent to be so easy to apply to my freshly cleansed face and throat.

Facial in a bottle

Comments about Aveda Botanical Kinetics Skin Firming/Toning Agent:

The best toner I've used in years. It smells great, goes on easy and smooth, and is very effective. I would definitely give this a positive review and would tell all your friends about this.

This works well. I've used it for 5 days and can already see and feel the difference. My skin is healthier, clearer, and smoother.

I love the smell! Reminds me of a beach. It is so light, refreshing, and relaxing!

Ease of Application
It is very easy to use, directions are on the back if you need it but it is pretty simple. All you do is clean your face and then spray on the toner! It feels like water, not thick or creamy so it's a nice feeling.

Amazing Product

Comments about Aveda Botanical Kinetics Skin Firming/Toning Agent:

This toner is amazing! I have been using Aveda products for over 10 years now and I love them all. This product leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean and healthy. This is really one of the best toners on the market.

At first, it may take some time for your skin to respond. I was using this for acne purposes and at first it gave me a minor breakout. However, after a little less than a week, I was noticing many changes in my skin and was very pleased with the results. Now, after about a month, there is little acne left and I feel much more confident and healthy!

I love Aveda's toner

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Aveda Botanical Kinetics Skin Firming/Toning Agent:

Within the past few months I just started using Aveda's Botanical Kinetics Skin Firming/Toning Agent and have been very happy.  I can't say I notice a difference in the firming/toning aspect, but it does feel good and is very refreshing to use after the exfoliant and/or cleanser.  I do use all of the products: cleanser, exfoliant, toner, and moisturizer.  I feel it is a little bit pricey, but I have been overall very pleased with the results.  I feel like they all work well together.  I especially like the fact that all of them are very light.  They don't feel like you are caking anything on your face and are decent with their scents.  They aren't overwhelming.  I do think this product is a little pricey, but it is on par with Arbonne or some other company similar to that.  I will probably keep on using these products after I finish what I have left.  I would recommend this to my friends.