Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
AVEDA Botanical Kinetics Purifying Gel Cleanser 500ml/16.9oz

AVEDA Botanical Kinetics Purifying Gel Cleanser 500ml/16.9oz

Aveda Purifying Gel is the best hands and face down.

from Chicago, IL

Comments about AVEDA Botanical Kinetics Purifying Gel Cleanser 500ml/16.9oz:

WOW - Aveda is the best facial product on the planet.   I have used so many cleansers and this one cnanot be beat.   The purity of the product lends itself to clean and pure skin.

My skin glow each day I complete my maintenance routing using Aveda Products.

Give Aveda Botanical Kinetics Purifying Gel Cleanser a try.  You will not be disappointed.

Wonderful all natural product

from Beaumont, CA

Pros

Cons

Comments about AVEDA Botanical Kinetics Purifying Gel Cleanser 500ml/16.9oz:

The Aveda company has proven to be one of the most amazing creators of beauty products. I use the Aveda Botanical Kinetics Purifying Gel Cleanser daily. It is a gel that foams as you wash your face with water. I always feel like my face is clean when I finish using this product. And nothing beats the amazing smell, especially if you are using it with hot water. I use it along with Aveda moisturizer and toner. I love that Aveda products use all natural and organic ingredients in their products. That is important to me. There are no harsh chemicals or harmful ingredients that hurt me or the environment. Also, I like Aveda's take on fair trade for their ingredients, paying fair wages to employees that gather their ingredients in other countries. My primary facial care products are from Aveda because i trust that their products are good for me. Aveda is a great company that I like to support.** **