Other Tablets:

ASUS Transformer Prime 10.1-Inch 64GB Tablet

Pros

Cons

• App Availability:

Great product, but poor quality control

Comments about ASUS Transformer Prime 10.1-Inch 64GB Tablet:

This is a great tablet--if it worked. After one year, I've discovered defects due to poor quality control. The camera has the "green issues", Google it a number of users have been affected. the charging wire also frayed causing it to charge at 5% a hour.

Battery Life
Gets over 10 hours of battery life.

Tegra 3 chip is fast, but is showing its age

Impressively light

App Availability
Some Android apps not optimized.

Industrial finish real outdated quickly.

Charging cable wore out within one year, camera broke, headphone jack cracked. Dropped multiple time and screen not cracked!!

Great!

Comments about ASUS Transformer Prime 10.1-Inch 64GB Tablet:

Great product! Incredible screen and easy to use. I was surprised how quickly my younger children were able to use it. Is so light and can go anywhere. It wasn't even on my radar until a friend showed me one and then I had to have it. It is never far from hand.

Best Tablet I Owned

Comments about ASUS Transformer Prime 10.1-Inch 64GB Tablet:

I must say that is tablet is very powerful and has great accessories that can be purchased with it. The Android Operation system runs smoothly and I am able to link my other android devices to it. Another bonus is that this table also comes with an SD slot that allows you to add more memory. If you like to read eBooks, check email or play games this tablet works. Also if you buy the keyboard attachment it can be used to do small task like a PC. Simple things such as taking notes to surfing the web.

Watching Netflix and Hulu plus on this device is good as well. Great picture quailty that I can not complain about. I carry this tablet with me every where (it is not too heavy) and when I have down time I break it out and start reading emails and current events. (wifi only or I use my cell phones' hot spot) The tablet usually gets compliments as well.

The downside to this tablet which is a small one in my opinion is that is does not use USB to charge and it has its special plug that has to be used. So in other words if you lose the plug be ready to order another one from the company in order to use the tablet.

Battery Life
If you are going to be on this tablet for hours straight I would not suggest leaving your house without your power plug. On an average day for me, I check my email, log into a few social media sites and I spend all together 2 hours between ebooks and current events the tablet can last me the entire day without having to charge. Those days when your on the net and also watching a lot of Hulu/Netflix/YouTube carry your plug!

Processing Speed
No problems with having multiple apps open at the same time and everything runs smoothly.

Weight
The tablet itself it is not too heavy to carry everyday (a little over a pound) . When adding the attachment keyboard it can get a little heavy but not by much that it would kill your shoulder if you are carrying it in a shoulder bag like I do.

App Availability
Apps on the Google Play market is up for grabs and Asus as their own market for apps for their tablet as well. Also you can add the Amazon app store to your tablet to get their free app a day!

Great sleek design and having a keyboard attachment makes it live up to its name "Transformer"

Great Tablet, but Could Improve Some Features

Comments about ASUS Transformer Prime 10.1-Inch 64GB Tablet:

I really like my tablet, especially it's ability to dock with the optional keyboard and the long battery life, but there are other features I prefer about my boyfriend's Samsung Galaxy Tab2.

Battery Life
The battery life is great, especially with the optional keyboard/extended battery attached.

Processing Speed
Seems to be good. Once in a while I see some lag, but a restart usually solves the problem.

Weight
Seems a bit heavy when I attach the keyboard. Otherwise, it's pretty good.

App Availability
There are lots of options for Android tablets and I've been very pleased.

Mostly good. I wish it had stereo speakers, though, and that they appeared on the front of the tablet rather than the back.

Seems great. I've dropped it several times and no damage!

Love my Tablet

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about ASUS Transformer Prime 10.1-Inch 64GB Tablet:

Love it and I had no idea about getting one and received this as a gift for Christmas a while back and it's awesome. Best part is it has flash ( which the iPad doesn't)

Battery Life
Depends on how much you use it in a day but it lasts a long time

Very light

App Availability
Lots of Apps work on this tablet, even ones made for the iPhone

This is a great tablet

Comments about ASUS Transformer Prime 10.1-Inch 64GB Tablet:

This tablet does everything that i want it to do. It has a great processor and is pretty quick. You can do almost everything on here that you can do on a personal computer and it is easily movable.

Battery Life
The battery last a long time which is a plus when you want to use it.