Other Laptops:

ASUS G51JX-A1 PC Notebook

The Best Laptop Ever

from Allen, TX

Comments about ASUS G51JX-A1 PC Notebook:

The Asus G51Jx can definitely hold its ground on many subjects; performance, price, and gaming experience.

I bought the laptop a couple of months ago, and it had been by far my favorite laptop I have ever owned. With the Intel core i7 processor nothing is slow. With other capabilities like wi-fi and back lit keyboard Asus pulled out all the stops on this laptop.

Now the price is a completely different subject. The first time I saw the price I thought there was an error on the website. I thought there is no way its that low its got this, this and this. I was personally amazed at how cheap the laptop was for top of the line parts.

The gaming experience is top notch too! I run all games I own including Bio-shock 2 and Fallout New Vegas on ultra settings and at 1080P. There is seriously nothing this laptop cant do! Anything you decide to through at Asus it better be some money for deal like this laptop.

This is IT! if you want a high quality entertainment laptop comp

from Denver, CO

Comments about ASUS G51JX-A1 PC Notebook:

This laptop computer is the best on the market if you're looking for a very high quality entertainment laptop  I have one and it is extreemly efficient and reliable.....I wish my desktop performed as well as my laptop!