Other Tablets:
ASUS
TF700T B1 CG
ASUS 10.1-Inch Tablet

Summary

10.1-Inch WUXGA (1920*1200) (LED Capacitive)/NVIDIA Tegra 3 (1.6Ghz)/1GB DDR3/32GB Flash/Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)/802.11BGN/2MP & 8MP Camera/Bluetooth 3.0/Polymer 25W/h (9.5 Hours)/G-Sensor/E-Compass/GPS/Light Sensor/Gyroscope/Rear LED Flash/Micro HDMI Port/Micro SD Card Slot/1 Year North America Warranty

ASUS 10.1-Inch Tablet

• App Availability:

My very favorite computer, ever!

Other than some minor, normal hiccups once in a while like any computer which requires some regular maintenace, this tablet turned laptop turned tablet (and on and on) has amazing flexibility as well as power to never leave me longing for anything.

Battery Life
Would love longer battery life. Even sitting unused overnight, it shuts down before morning. I use it quite a bit every day. send emails in the morning to movies in the afternoon and games at night. If I need to I plug it in. It really doesn't bother me

Processing Speed
I do feel when there are things running in the background. You can tell that it's slowing things down when you're downloading or uploading or updating applications. These things also down the computer. I use an app that helps to turn off applications and I'm not using

Weight
Light as a feather...a solid feather.

App Availability
...there's an app for that. in fact there are a lot of apps for that. Whatever it is you're looking for you'll find an app or two or three or four. I have never had trouble finding an app to suit my needs

sleek chic and sexy

keyboard suffered a fall. it took a licking and kept on kicking. my husband literally had to unbend the corner. despite some visual flaw, there has never been any problem with the keyboard.

If you have the money, get an iPad

I bought this to save money on buying an iPad. I was drawn in by its attachable keyboard to make it more like a laptop, but the I used it. The keyboard was just really awkward to use and I couldn't get used to it. I will say that I liked having the google play store on it. I had a plethora of apps to choose from. The battery life on it was great as well, I only charged once every few days or so. In the end, I'm an Apple guy and I ended up giving this away as a wedding gift and getting an iPad. I just couldn't get used to it. It had nice features, but nothing that couldn't be done on the iPad.

Battery Life
If the apocalypse ever came, and you needed something's battery to last you a few days, this Asus is what I would choose.

Very light weight, very small

App Availability
With access to the google play store, you have a pretty much endless choice of apps.

I didn't like where the buttons were located or the keyboard layout. It was very awkward.

My very favorite computer, ever!

Weight
Light as a feather...a solid feather.

sleek chic and sexy

• App Availability:

Really awesome and affordable!

Comments about ASUS 10.1-Inch Tablet:

This tablet is so great. My mom got it with her tips she saved up and she's 57 and she can use it so easily, and she's not that great with electronics but this tablet is so easy to use, great battery life, it lasts my mother around 2 or more days without having to charge it. It's super fast and picks up wifi at the house super quick. I would definitely recommend, it's totally worth the buy.

• App Availability:

Very good product I highly recommend it to anyone

Comments about ASUS 10.1-Inch Tablet:

It is a very good tablet for anyone. It may not be as popular as an Apple IPad or Samsung Tab but it works the same way for a much more reasonable price.

Battery Life
        You should charge the battery fully before use in my personal opinion it extends the battery life.

Processing Speed
        It processes good but I must admit it lags sometimes it may be annoying sometimes. For example it may force close an application you have running for no apparent reason.

Weight
        It is lightweight and you could simply add it to any bag and you wouldn't even notice that its in there. Its weight makes it easy to travel woth and or pack.

App Availability
        I must admit you don't get certain applications you may get with an Ipad but the application availability is still good. There is a plethora of applications including alot of free ones.

It had a very good design but because of its size its not exactly easy to find cases and covers that will fit it.

It is very durable. I must admit I have mistakenly dropped it a few times but it is still in perfect working condition like I just took it out of the packaging.

If you have the money, get an iPad

Very light weight, very small

awesome!

from Seffner, FL

Comments about ASUS 10.1-Inch Tablet:

Asus tablets are easy to use! There are tons of apps that can be added! They are Android system. Facebook, yahoo, Amazon, and Google run smoothly on this tablet. Its got a good camera and a widescreen for easy viewing! Movies and tv shows come thought clear and in great quality! Kindle app is a great add the larger screen is great for reading! It charges quickly and last a good amount of time! The volume and power bottons are on the top and in easy reach! The volume has a safety warning so you don't harm your hearing with headphones on . The sound is great and the system have easy use adjustment settings! Holds and sd card to expand storage space! Simple my favorite tablet after using a few brands!!

Battery Life
        Charges quickly and last a good amount of time

Moves quickly on Google chrome

Weight
        The larger ones can bet a bit heavy

Great apps lots to use!

Smooth sleeker design then others

I recommend a protective case and screen cover

• App Availability:

Should of bought an IPad instead

Comments about ASUS 10.1-Inch Tablet:

Ok if I want to check old style e-mail: unable to use to play any advance flash apps or software.

Battery Life
        Holds a charge for ~ 28 hrs, of course It doesn't get used as much as I could use it. I use it to do recipes online (it is so portable, It fits everywhere and anywhere).

Processing Speed
        does not load e-mail quickly...although that might be because of my IPS.

Weight
        very portable, very lightweight, easy to take anywhere

App Availability
        android apps, so there are so many to choose from, many free

good size, easy to view, buttons easy to use.

fits in my large purse, fits in any travel bag.

• App Availability:

High quality doesn't have to cost alot.

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about ASUS 10.1-Inch Tablet:

Don't believe all the hype about apple products. I have wanted to get a tablet for awhile not, but thought that the reliable ones were way too expensive for me. My dad has an ASUS and he let me borrow it to see if I liked it. I was surprised by how much I like it. Don't let the price of the tablet fool you. This ASUS tablet is just as good as an apple if not better. The processing time is very comparable to an apple tablet...this is what sold me. The weight of the tablet is quite light, but yet has a very sturdy feel to it. The design of the tablet is very sleek,elegant but modern. I personally feel like apple products are over-rated. ASUS has many wonderful electronic items on the market and I believe that this tablet is the best item that I know of.

Awesome!

from Dearborn, MI

Comments about ASUS 10.1-Inch Tablet:

No other tablet is as feature worthy as the tf700t. It has a 1920x1200 screen resolution with a ppi of 213. It’s not as great as the newest iPad or the Nexus 10 tablet, but it is still amazing for a tablet, especially when most are running a resolution of 1280x800. This is over twice as many pixels! On my previous tablet trying to read something in portrait mode resulted in grainy text that was hard on the eyes, but on this tablet everything is crisp and readable. This tablet also features a microSD slot for expandable storage, micro HDMI so you can see things in the big screen, and best of all, a keyboard dock. This keyboard dock turns this amazing tablet into something greater, a netbook. Now you can type whatever you need and use the mouse cursor. The dock also includes a full size SD card slot and usb port. Other tablets are merely toys for entertainment, but this has the ability to do actual work on. I recommend this to everyone out there, it truly is amazing!

• App Availability:

awesome tablet for significantly less

Comments about ASUS 10.1-Inch Tablet:

My husband and I recently bought this tablet because it was significantly cheaper than other tablets and we had heard good things from friends. We have been so pleased with this tablet. This extras available (keyboard, cases, etc.) are high quality, the tablet is fast and efficient, easy to hold, has a good battery life, and the screen quality is impressive. I love the android operating system as well. Definitely would recommend!

Would definitely recommend a sturdy cover, but that is the same for most tablets.

Better tablet than an Ipad

Comments about ASUS 10.1-Inch Tablet:

I wanted a tablet that was not Apple affiliated but not a cheap one. This tablet is awesome. It is better than any Ipad I have tried and has more storage (you can add more, too) and more accessories than the Ipad. I like that I can also add a memory card.

Battery Life
              I am actually amazed at the battery life on this tablet. It's better than my smart phone.

Processing Speed
              Sometimes slow to open a web page but nothing that is a deal breaker.

Weight
              Very light. Similar to an Ipad.

App Availability
              I am still learning about all the apps but there seem to be many more than on the Ipad.

I love the design. Very sleek and slender even though it has the additional ports for memory cards, speakers etc.

So far I have found it to be very durable. I haven't dropped or anything like that and I also keep it in a case when not in use but it seems as sturdy as other tablets.