4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Perfect for a Variety of Skin Tones!

Comments about AMBI Essentials Gentle Cleanser:

I am one of three, and my sisters and I all swear by Ambi! We have a range of different skin tones: I have combination skin, my younger sister has oily skin, and my older sister has dry skin. Ambi works on all three of us. It is extremely gentle and and cleanses without extremely lathering. It does not dry your skin out either or leave you with an overly squeaky clean feeling. I use this twice a day, morning and night, and my face always feels SO SOFT, clean, and refreshed. It didn't dry out my skin and leave it flaky. It also works really well in that it doesn't leave your pores feeling clogged. My skin felt so soft after using this product, so much so that I didn't feel the need to use foundation or concealer on my skin. I liked how my skin looked naturally! I use this product in conjunction with Ambi's Even and Clear Exfoliating Wash (which I use every 3-4 days). The combination of these products gives my complexion a fresh, clean and EVEN tone. Overall it is one of the best products I have used and I highly recommend it.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Best for removing dark marks!!

Comments about AMBI Essentials Gentle Cleanser:

I love this stuff for healing any blemishes or fixing any discoloration on my skin. I use it at night about twice a week and then use a bit of toner afterwards. When I wake up in the morning I can see a tremendous difference in my skin, so much smoother and much more even. I didn't give it a perfect 10 because I don't really find it too useful for preventing any breakouts but it's amazing for fixing what's already been done. It also almost feels like there's a silky residue on the skin after you wash everything off so if you buy be aware of that.

A Good Lotion for Tanned Skin

from Detroit, MI

Comments about AMBI Essentials Gentle Cleanser:

I love using this cream. It sometimes come in the form of a squeezable tube (like toothpaste, and smaller than toothpaste, and it has a flimsy metal-like body, like aluminum foil). It works well on my face. If you are heavily tanned, it will take time for a person to get their original color back. I also have plenty of blackheads on my forehead and this helps to fade away most of it. This cream is not fast-acting, however, so results may not be instant. It may vary from person to person, but overall, it does get the job done within a few months, and there will probably be better results if used within a year's time. I would recommend using it consistently because if not, then everything will revert back to the way it was before. Overall, this product works well!

Ambi very refreshing

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about AMBI Essentials Gentle Cleanser:

Ambi gives my face a replinish look. it is ageless . Ambi make me feel like it pulls away old skin and makes me look very clean and smooth. It is activated but the microbeads to exfoliate my skin.I would ecommend this to anyone who has combination skin or suddenly started a late life breakout in acne.