Other Sodas & Beverages:

7 Up - Mixed Berry Plus

i would not but it agin

from turkye

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Electrolyte Replacement

Cons

• Bad Flavor
  • Bitter
  • Goes Down Harsh

• School
  • Work

Comments about 7 Up - Mixed Berry Plus:

I was at the grocery store when I came across **7-up - Mixed Berry Plus. **I was interested because it was a diet soda that contained real fruit juice and had calcium in it. I definitely can use the extra calcium and the fact that it contained real fruit juice made me believe that it would taste great.

I will give 7-Up props for attempting to create a healthy diet soda but they probably should have tasted it before they marketed it. I think they spent more time making the packaging pretty than they did making the drink taste good. **7-up - Mixed Berry Plus **is not a drink that I recommend and am only giving it a ***2 star rating.***

Berrys up with 7-up!

from Bensalem, PA

Comments about 7 Up - Mixed Berry Plus:

Have you tried new Berry's 7-up? I just love the taste and have become addicted to it. it has a very refreshing taste and does not leave a bad after taste like most diet sodas. I am a big water drinker and someone recently gave me Berrys  7-up and I have been drinking it ever since. do yourself a favor and try it today

It taste great & is good for you!

from Valdosta, GA

Comments about 7 Up - Mixed Berry Plus:

I love this product. I am always in favor of diet sodas that provide a lot of flavor, and 7Up mixed berry plus does this very well. Not only does it have a great taste, but when I drink it I taste a blend of both sweet and sour flavors. Not only does it taste good, but it's also good for you, by providing antioxidents. 5 stars all the way for 7Up mixed berry plus.

Needs some other vitamins

from Columbus, IN

Comments about 7 Up - Mixed Berry Plus:

I think I like the tropical fruit version better, but this is second.  I prefer both of them over just plain diet 7-up.  I think that vitamin D and maybe some others should be included, since the calcium may not get absorbed or be usable unless eaten with complimentary food.  I often will drink a carbonated beverage as a taste treat without any food.  It is a little reminiscent of mineral water, but what can you expect?   Calcium is a mineral.  Overall, I like the idea.  It is a nice flavor change.

Don't be fooled by the catchy advertising.

from Wheelersburg, OH

Comments about 7 Up - Mixed Berry Plus:

**It was the day after thanksgiving and I had just wrapped up a huge two hour shopping spree for Christmas. As I was waiting i line I was so thirsty I had to have something. I saw the 7- UP Mixed Berry Plus and remember seeing the commercial for the drink and thought try it. How bad could it be? I am always willing to try just about anything once.**

**I grab the bottle pop the top and take a huge drink of the beverage. If i were not in a public place where I could be seen I would have spit the contents out! It was way harsh and down right weird. I was so disappointed I really went into it with an open mind thinking it could be my new drink-of choice. Boy was I wrong. It has a strong very strong after taste. I will not be buying this drink in the future. **

7-up Plus is a huge minus in my book!

from Somewhere in, NY

Comments about 7 Up - Mixed Berry Plus:

I was at the grocery store when I came across **7-up - Mixed Berry Plus.  **I was interested because it was a diet soda that contained real fruit juice and had calcium in it.  I definitely can use the extra calcium and the fact that it contained real fruit juice made me believe that it would taste great.  I'm sorry to say that I thought wrong.

**The Facts**

- Caffeine Free
- Contains 5% real fruit juice
- Very low sodium
- Contains calcium
- Sweetened with Splenda

**My Experience**

Well, I will start off with the packaging of this diet soda.  It is very pink and my husband even made a comment when I brought it home about how girlie he thought it looked.  I thought it was quite pretty.  Most men wouldn't agree I believe.  I just can't see a bunch of guys grabbing a cold Mixed Berry Diet 7-Up after an intense game of basketball.  It is more suited for a bridal or baby shower.

I was excited to give this drink a try because of all the benefits it seemed to have being caffeine free, containing real fruit juice, calcium and only having 10 calories per serving.  I took my first sip and immediately knew that this was awful.  The taste was sickening sweet and left a terrible after taste in my mouth.  Blah.  The best way to describe it I think is that it tasted like flavored Alka Seltzer. This did not taste like a refreshing drink to me.  It was more like torture.  Okay, so maybe I'm being a little harsh but in all seriousness, this drink simply does not taste good.  It has a lot of benefits but if you can't choke it down, what good is it?  This drink was a huge disappointment for me.

**My Final Viewpoint**

I will give 7-Up props for attempting to create a healthy diet soda but they probably should have tasted it before they marketed it.  I think they spent more time making the packaging pretty than they did making the drink taste good. **7-up - Mixed Berry Plus **is not a drink that I recommend and am only giving it a ***2 star rating.***