4.8
DLGX3471V
7.3 cu. ft. Ultra Large Capacity Dryer

LG7.3 cu. ft. Ultra Large Capacity Dryer

4.8

This is my best machine ever

from kidous Algeria

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Easy To Use
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Quiet
  • Works Quickly

Cons

• Bulky Items
    • Delicates
    • Everyday Clothes
    • Sheets & Mattress Covers
    • Towels

LG
    This model does an excellent job cleaning clothes and is very easy to use. Even though it may seem to have a much smaller feature list than the more expensive models, it has many cycles and works well. I noticed a huge improvement in the cleanliness of my clothes. It also seems to do a great job spin drying them as they clothes feel nearly dry when I remove them. The capacity is quite good too.
    This is my first front-loading machine, and I chose LG because they are highly rated by both Consumer Reports (this particular model didn't rate highest, but still faired better than the standard brands like Kenmore) and by customers who have posted ratings online. I bought the washer and dryer, and I splurged on the storage bins that raise them up (although I DO NOT recommend the storage, there isn't anything that I use that actually fits under them - complete waste of money).

i like this product

from jizan KSA

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Ultra Large Capacity Dryer:

it is an extraordinary product

• Was this a gift?:
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

great washing macchine

its so good machine

• Was this a gift?:

Love LG!

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Ultra Large Capacity Dryer:

I love LG products and this does not disappoint! I also have the washer and they do amazing work! With three small children at least one load of laundry is done every day. I can get laundry done faster, which leaves more time with the family!

Energy Efficiency
    I have a family of 5, which includes 3 small children, so I am not sure how much energy this helps save.

Cleaning Time
    Very fast! With 3 small children I am doing multiple loads of laundry a day. Not only does this hold more clothes than normal dryers, but they dry very fast.

Drys clothes very fast. Multiple settings depending on what you are drying.

It is very easy to use. My children like to help do the laundry, so I like that the buttons on are on the front and they can reach them.

Very sleek. Not many people see it, but when they do they want to know the brand of it.

Amazing quality. I do multiple loads of laundry a day and I have never had a problem with this. I am a big fan of LG products and they will not disappoint you!

• Energy Efficiency:
    • Cleaning Time:

LOVE it! Fast to dry loads of all sizes!

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Ultra Large Capacity Dryer:

Gave this a 10 because it has earned it! Bought this for our new home and it has never failed to perform as expected. This is my first experience with LG brand products and I am a very happy person because of it.

Its siz allows me to do just a couple loads a week while obtaining excellent drying performance. I have even dried our king-sized comforter in it without any problem. I do 'fluff' it around a bit while drying.

Energy Efficiency
    Our energy bill has remained constant, so jump, so have to say it's great!

Cleaning Time
    This isn't applicable to a dryer, but I'm not going to give it a poor rating based on this question.

Great! Fast, lots of cycles to pick from and many combinations.

This dryer is relatively intuitive. The instruction book is easy to follow.

The single reason I gave this a 9 is because the 'on' and 'start' buttons get stuck unless you're careful to press them at the top vs in the middle. I consider this a design flaw, but a very small one. It did require a service call but the machine was under warrenty when this happened so there was no charge for the repair.

So far, so good. Am expecting many years of service out of this dryer.

• Energy Efficiency: