Other Misc. Grocery Items:
5 GUM
5 Gum Rain

5 Gum Rain

Mmmm..tingly.

Wrigley's much-hyped "5" gum has been all over the TV with their creative commercials and enigmatic advertising approach, and I love to try out new things, so I tried it out. The Rain flavor was my first choice because I have always been a fan of spearmint flavors. This gum was interesting - though not as "different" as they were going for, I think. The flavor is great, and it lasts an amazingly long time - so long my jaw starts to hurt before it runs out of flavor. There is also a nifty tingly feeling that adds to the overall freshness of the gum, but it's not overpowering, which is good. The packaging is cool, but seems a little unneccesary in its coolness. It's a little pricey, but definitely worth a try if you consider yourself on the cutting edge of gum coolness. A lot of market research went into the development of this product.

Berry flavor - AWFUL!!

Wost ever!

i tried it and it loooked really good, The taste was good but the flavor would finish really fast, idk y

and it had a...Read complete review

Wost ever!

and it had a slimy feel to it not like other types of gum, If you keep chewing it for a while, and after  it looks taste it is the worst gum ever!! It starts to fall apart and it has a horrible taste to it!!

uhgg worst gum ever!! havent tryed other flavors but this one was really bad!

You have to try this gum!

from Aurora, CO

Comments about 5 Gum Rain:

This gum is in packaging that is too cool!  The flavor of the gum is the best and it lasts!! The *Flare *flavor (cinnamon) is my least favorite.  It is too spicy. Most gums get a little rubbery after chewing for awhile, not this one.  It starts out smooth and stays that way.  I get tired of chewing before the flavor runs out.

Mmmm..tingly.

from Katy, TX

Comments about 5 Gum Rain:

Extremely long lasting, intense flavor!

from Salem, OH

Comments about 5 Gum Rain:

I spread the word about this gum whenever I get the chance. It has intense flavors that just don't give up. I can literally chew this gum for over an hour and not get bored with it. It doesn't stiffen up like most others, either. My breath is instantly freshened without a sticky sweet feeling.

Long lasting gum

from Feeding Hills, MA

Comments about 5 Gum Rain:

5 gum is pretty good. I did atrial with Bzz Agent and got some free samples. The taste lasts longer than most other gums. The flavor isnt very strong but it does last quite a while. The packaging is attractive. It is black with bright colors. The marketing campaign is interesting. You can see their commercials on their website, a little strange.

This gum is great!

from Marble Falls, TX

Comments about 5 Gum Rain:

Both of my children love this gum!  I do think it is a little over priced.  I am not usually a gum chewer, but I do like the flavors of these gums.  It tends to last a lot longer than most gums.  My daughter likes the cinnamon the best.  My son likes all three flavors, with the peppermint the best.

Those great commercials they have...that aint the half of it!

from Shelbyville, IL

Comments about 5 Gum Rain:

I am always looking for great chewing gum.  I rarely find gum that I feel has long lasting flavor.  I have tried many of the newer gums and 5 Rain has replaced my previous favorites by being long lasting without being overpowering.  What more can I say??  This is amazing gum!

Berry flavor - AWFUL!!

from Alpine, CA

Wost ever!

uhgg worst gum ever!! havent tryed other flavors but this one was really bad!

great cinnamon flavor from 5!!

from Easley, SC

Comments about 5 Gum Rain:

I only chew cinnamon gum, and I really like the 5cinnamon guim. I chew several pieces of gum every day, and have found the 5 gum is pretty good. The flavor is fgood, not to strong and not too weak. it lasts a pretty good amount of time, and the gum itself does not get hard. I reallly do not like when i am chewing a piece of gum and it makes my jaw hurt because it get  so  hard. I am not always in a place where I can  just spit out my gum and throw it away. I want a gum that has good flavor and will last  a good long time, and I thing I may have found that with 5. I would recomment this gum to friquent gum chewers, but i really can not tell you anything about the other flavers of 5 gum. i rarely, if ever, chew any other flavor of gum aside from cinnamon. I love the bold flavor of the 5 cinnamon, but I do know that my rteenage children say it is too strong, but i do not feel that way. I would recomment 5 cinnamon flavor to anyone that loves cinnamon!

grine and bare it

from Leonardtown, MD

Comments about 5 Gum Rain:

5 gum rain is wonderful,  As an advide gum chewer I must say that I was really surprise  with the flavor and how long the gum actually last. I always have at least 2 packages with me at work because everyone wants to try a piece or already loves the gum and they know I have it with me. I also does keep bad beathe a bay especially when you have onions or garlic breathe after eating.

its awesome

from Hialeah, FL

Comments about 5 Gum Rain:

This gum is the best lasts long, it destroys bad breath has differnt flavors good and yummy my friends all buy it and veryoen loves it, best gum in the world loves it buys it all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!everyone should go buy it it so good and awesome its verywhere buy it now  or miss out best gum out in the world