Other E-commerce Websites:

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • I received a sample (8), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

This is the place to go for what you need for archery.

I recommend 3rivers to anyone looking into archery. I called a few times before purchasing a Samick Sage recurve, and each time my questions were answered to my satisfaction. I believe I spoke with a James, and while he didn't seem to know everything I asked, he was very familiar with their products. I am very happy with my bow and the accessories I got with it. One hiccup with my experience was I asked for my fletchings on my Carbon Express Heritage arrows to be alternating red and yellow, and they are all yellow. I was never contacted about my notes on the purchase, even though I was told to put in the notes what color I wanted and they would do whatever was asked for. This is why I gave them an 8 instead of a 10. The performance of everything including the arrows is as stated, and expected. Just not the color wanted.

Customer Service
I was unhappy with the fact that my request for the fletchings alternating between red and yellow was ignored. I would think that if there was a question, my number was not only in the notes but also under my account.

Shipping and Returns
As expected.

Shipping cost too expensive

I've shot and hunted with traditional equipment since 1986. I used to deal with 3 Rivers. I used the sizing guide and ordered a $30 shooting glove and paid $9.99 shipping. It was too small. I paid $2.45 USPS shipping back for a replacement and was charged another $9.99 to ship the replacement back! I called 3 Rivers and was told they'd look into it. Foolish me! I paid over $20 shipping for a $30 item! I won't be doing business with 3 Rivers again anytime soon.

Quality Products and Service

from Syracuse UT

Comments about 3Rivers Archery 3RiversArchery.com:

I always enjoy ordering from 3 Rivers because I know I am going to receive quality products and quick shipping. I have never had a late or a wrong order. I order from 3 Rivers to keep a family pastime going. My kids love shooting their 3 Rivers bows.

I'll never go anywhere else for my trad archery needs

from Camden, South Carolina

Comments about 3Rivers Archery 3RiversArchery.com:

I needed a set of flu flu's for an archery dove hunt, but there is no way I'm going to pay store prices when I have plenty of perfectly good shafts laying around. I went to 3 Rivers' web site and found everything I needed to build my arrows in just a few minutes. I placed my order late at night, and inventory must not have been updated because one of the colors of full length feathers I ordered was out of stock. I received an e-mail from a sales rep the next morning and In minutes we had my order straightened away and it was on its way to shipment. I admire a company that will make personal contact with its customers to insure their satisfaction. If my feathers had been placed on back order, I wouldn't have gotten them in time for the hunt. A big thanks to 3 Rivers, you guys have earned a life long customer.

Yes I would buy again.

from Upstate NY

Comments about 3Rivers Archery 3RiversArchery.com:

I am new to traditional archery & self taught. 32 years with the same compound & use a handgun more than a rifle to hunt. The constant barrage of "newest & latest" gadgets got tiresome. I started with left over aluminum's from my compound. Not the right stuff at all. I wanted WOOD arrows! This experimentation got me headed in the right direction before I spent too much on the wrong arrows.

A Pleasure To Do Business

from Lake Charles, La

Comments about 3Rivers Archery 3RiversArchery.com:

Customer service is knowledgeable, courteous, friendly and prompt issuing credit for returned items.

guickfletch

from McAlester,Oklahoma

Comments about 3Rivers Archery 3RiversArchery.com:

The product in question I believe will help out in the field.

fast and easy

from rhinelander, wi

Comments about 3Rivers Archery 3RiversArchery.com:

3Rivers is fast with shipping and buying from them is easy! they always have the items i want in stock and easy to find on their website. a lot of items that are generally considered 'traditional archery' are useful with compounds as well. i love their selection of brass arrow inserts to increase total arrow mass as well as front of center

3RiversArchery's Service

from Pollok,Texas

Comments about 3Rivers Archery 3RiversArchery.com:

I have killed many nice bucks due to the standup service and speed of 3riversArchery's service department. Standup people, who take care of their customers. Never once have I had to deal with attitude or a lack of professionalism, even when I have bobbled an order on my end. Thanks for the years of excellence and Traditional equipment availability. Salute!!

I wouldn't go anywhere else

from Washington, DC

Comments about 3Rivers Archery 3RiversArchery.com:

Everything I've ever bought from 3 Rivers Archery has stood up to the test of grit, hard hours of practice and can take the punishment that goes with this sport. Their phone staff are professional and friendly - and it is easy to tell they really love the sport.

Shipping cost too expensive

from Tully, NY

primitive bow

from san marcos . california

Comments about 3Rivers Archery 3RiversArchery.com:

I recently started shooting primitive bow and love it. Its take a little while get accustomed to shooting it verses other types of bow. But there is a special feeling doing it the old fashion way. I would highly encourage fellow archer to engage in this style. I would highly recommend the English hickory bow. Its great....nine bear..Escondido fish and game assn.