Other Bandages:
3M
3M Nexcare Band Tattoo Finding Nemo Waterproof Bandages 20 Each

3M Nexcare Band Tattoo Finding Nemo Waterproof Bandages 20 Each

The Nexcare waterproof bandages are great!

from Chesapeake, OH

Comments about 3M Nexcare Band Tattoo Finding Nemo Waterproof Bandages 20 Each:

I really love these nexcare waterproof bandages.  And lately, with my 2yo twin boys, we've been going through the bandages and have had a chance to try a bunch.  These Nexcare bandages work great!  With other brands they love taking them off just about as quickly as I put them on, but with the Nexcare waterproof it's much more difficult for them to remove.  I had some trouble figuring out how to get them on at first and wasted a few bandages, but once you get the hang of it they're not bad at all. The kids love the characters like Nemo and Dory and they look cute on boys and girls, so I don't have to buy separate bandages.  They may be a little more to buy but I can usually find coupons that make them comparable and they last so much longer that it usually makes them cheaper.  I do still buy other bandages but only when I have coupons that allows me to get them free.  When I have to spend my money on bandages, I buy these Nexcare waterproof!

nexcare needs improvment

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about 3M Nexcare Band Tattoo Finding Nemo Waterproof Bandages 20 Each:

Normally I don't have alot of problems with products.They normally behave themselves and do as there directions on the packaging state.These nexcare tattoo bandages don't follow that rule.If you are interested they are fairly easy to find places like wal-mart and the drug store carry them.They don't put coupons out for them that I've seen and I look eveywhere for coupons including the sunday newspaper and on-line.Price wise they do run a little bit higher than normal in my opinon.The really bad part about them is that they don't stick to your skin.The instant you move they come right off.Giving them off there paper backing is really hard also.They get twisted up so bad you end up using more than one on just one tiny scrap or cut.One the plus side they are cute but it just does'nt make up for the fact than one they are terriable and two you end up speading a small forturin on a small first aid fix.

Stays on Until You Yank it Off

from Oakland, TN

Comments about 3M Nexcare Band Tattoo Finding Nemo Waterproof Bandages 20 Each:

I love Nexcare waterproof bandages!!  I was always a Band-Aid girl until I tried these.  Here are my top reasons to love them.

- **They are very waterproof**.  I don't have to change the bandage every time my kids wash their hands.

- **They are easy to put on **once you go through a minor learning curve.  Just remember to leave the strips on until you have it on.

- **They come in great kid friendly designs **(or plain for mom and dad).

- **They stay on **until you want them off.  We have even had them survive the bathtub.

- **They do not leave sticky residue **on your skin when you remove the bandage.  I deplore that sticky ring that you get from most other water-proof or sport bandages.  It is impossible to remove and ugly when it gets dirty.

- **There are always coupons **to buy more.  I am a coupon girl and I love that Nexcare regularly puts out coupons for me to restock my supply.

My first aid kit is now mostly Nexcare waterproof bandages.  The rest of it is from an old giant box of Band-Aids that we let the kids use for playing doctor.

i loved these!

from 97411

Comments about 3M Nexcare Band Tattoo Finding Nemo Waterproof Bandages 20 Each:

I am surprised at just how much I loved these Nexcare tattoo bandages!  I've always been inclined to just buy the cheapest bandages, figuring a band-aid is a band-aid, right?  Wrong!  These tattoo bandages really are different.  They last and last and last, even on my wiggly toddler, who usually has a band-aid off and a cut filthy within about 30 seconds of putting it on.  This one did not come off until I went out of my way to get it off.  I was pretty amazed, because even some other name-brand, higher quality bandages I've used haven't given me these results.  My older kid loves the Nemo characters, which is definitely a plus.  But the truth is that these work so well that I've taken to using them for myself!  And when you're a mom, nobody even looks at you funny for wearing a Nemo band-aid.  These stand up to frequent handwashing, dishwashing, even an afternoon in the swimming pool.  These are definitely my new favorite!