Other Snacks & Cookies:
365 Organic Everyday Value
365 Organic Everyday Value - Organic Peach Fruit Strip

365 Organic Everyday Value - Organic Peach Fruit Strip

A delicious way to eat organic fruit on the go!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about 365 Organic Everyday Value - Organic Peach Fruit Strip:

I went to Whole Foods Market recently to bask in the comfort of my old surroundings and do a little natural/organic shopping.  It was a nostalgic trip because I used to work there in the Beauty & Vitamin aisle as a body care buyer, but I decided to leave so I could start a family and be a stay-at-home mom.

I am a total foodie and the majority of body care products I use are all natural, so [Whole Foods Market][1] is an ideal (but rather expensive) place for me to shop.  I bought a plethora of goodies that I've never tried before and this organic fruit strip is one of those items.

**365 Organic Everyday Value Organic Peach Fruit Strip **is a Whole Foods exclusive product.  Their 365 Everyday Value and 365 Organic Everyday Value are their lower-priced store brands.

I love everything about this fruit strip - the flavor, texture, ingredients and the fact that it's organic.  It is semi-firm, but still pliable.  The flavor is dead-on with ripe, juicy peaches, it's delicious.  It's simply made from: organic apples, organic natural flavor, organic fruit juice concentrates (peach and lemon).  There is no added sugar, so it is a great fruit substitute for kids.  I love that this healthy snack is great for on the go.  I often bring snacks with me when I'm out with my son, and fresh fruit really isn't as convenient as these fruit strips are.

The **365 Organic Everyday Value Organic Peach Fruit Strip **costs 59 cents, and it also comes in several other flavors.  Next time I'm at Whole Foods, I will definitely stock up on some more of these healthy, delicious snacks.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Whole-Foods-Alexandria-VA-review-20d96