Other Video Game Consoles:

320gb Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bundle for Xbox 360

Pros

Cons

• Controller Comfort:

Really good buy, I don't think I'll ever get rid of it!

from Flint, MI

Comments about 320gb Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bundle for Xbox 360:

You really can't get a better package deal than a 320GB Xbox 360 MW3 edition. It combines the top of the line Xbox with one of the best selling games in history, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. To me that sounds like winning!

Graphics Quality
I am very impressed with the graphics quality. Microsoft has introduced a new level of technical improvements to the gaming world with the release of the Xbox 360. It is true HD and looks great on a gian LED tv.

Game Variety
No matter what types and titles of games you like to play Xbox 360 delivers exactly what you want. It has the largest game selection that I'm aware of, many titles of which are exclusively for the Xbox console and no others.

Controller Comfort
The control is ergonomically designed to fit the most comfortably as possible in the gamers hand. The buttons are located so that pushing them feels natural and takes very little getting used to, even for the NOOB.

It is my opinion that Xbox is very simple and easy to use, and they accomplish this without sacrificing anything in the process.

You just wait until you get yours. Its a solid machine. Its also easy to clean. Its built MUCH better and also with better materials than 90% of all other game systems available today.

• Controller Comfort:

Amazing game on a amazing console.

Comments about 320gb Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bundle for Xbox 360:

This game was excellent with gameplay. It was very entertaining and addicting.

Graphics Quality
Graphics are not the greatest in my opinion, but still not bad.

It was okay.

Controller Comfort
The xbox 360 controller is a lot worse than the ps3 controller in my opinion.

This game is hard to learn.

Very stable game, sometimes servers would lag though.

Excellent game system

Comments about 320gb Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bundle for Xbox 360:

The game system Xbox 360 MW 3 is the best game system by far I have played on other game systems like the PS 2. But if I had to chose between the Xbox 360 and the PS I would chose the Xbox no doubt about it. Not only is it an excellent system but the graphics and games are awesome. Also, when you buy the Xbox 360 MW 3 system you get he game Call of Duty MW 3 plus 2 controllers free with it.

COD: MW3 themed Xbox and 2 Controllers

Comments about 320gb Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bundle for Xbox 360:

Everybody's favorite game series, everybody's favorite console, now all in one! The COD: MW3 bundle for Xbox 360 takes gaming to a whole new level with awesome controllers that enhance the gaming experience. With 320 Gigabytes of storage on the Xbox, you'll be able to download and play all the games you want; just sit back and play! Comes with 2 controllers for playing with friends and family.

• Controller Comfort:

This is an amazing console.

Comments about 320gb Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bundle for Xbox 360:

This console is an amazing console. I remember playing my original XBOX and enjoying it a lot. Then I bought my first 360 in 2008. I absolutely loved it and I decided to get a newer one and then I got this 360 to celebrate MW3's launch. I absolutely love the sounds the console makes when it's turned on and the disk tray is opened. I love MW3 and i absolutely love my new 360.

Graphics Quality
The XBOX 360's graphics chip is capable of rendering some amazing looking graphics. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 has some of the best graphics I've seen in a while.

Game Variety
The game variety is amazing on the XBOX 360. I enjoy many different kinds of games like sports games, racing games, and online first person shooters. The xbox 360 has all of these types of games and makes me as the consumer very happy.

Controller Comfort
The 360's controller is the best controller I have ever used. This MW3 console comes with a cool MW3 controller.