3.2

3.2

Pros

Cons

• Shipping and Returns:

Best Deals I've Ever Got!

Honestly I was a little weary of buying jewelry from the internet, but this deal was so good I couldn't resist.  My husband ordered a TV for our bedroom from this site a few months ago and he was very happy with it.  So I went ahead and ordered a ring from their jewelry section (blue topaz and diamonds) and checked the mail everyday for it.  It took a little while to get here but when it did, so worth the wait!  It was gorgeous and very high quality, not flimsy at all.  All of my friends were dying to know where they could get one once they saw it, but the deal was already over by then.  It's kind of hit or miss because some deals you won't be interested in (a tool kit the other day for example) but someone you know probably will be.  I check the site everyday because you never know when that amazing deal will pop up and you will be mad at yourself if you miss it.

Spend your money somewhere else!

DVD player ordered 4/5/08. Email said item shipped 4/7/08 via USPS. Kept checking USPS web site daily - item had not been received for shipment. 3 weeks later emailed 1SaleaDay. Their reply - "Im sorry but your order has already been sent out. There is no more pushing we can do for you to get your package already". Emailed them again 3 times showing USPS never got the package. No reply from 1SaleaDay. Called 800-682-2289, number on my credit card bill. Number was intercepted by automated message to call an 800 directory service number to get more info on the original number. Checked Internet - the number to call was a scam which charged $4.99 a minute. If you call the 800 number now, it says it is unavailable. Never did receive the item. Ended up getting a refund from my credit card company.  Info from Better Business Bureau as of 5/24/08:  1 Sale a Day  1650 Eastern Pkwy Ste 405  Brooklyn, NY 11233  "This business recently came to our attention. We are attempting to gather information on the business. Please check back in four to six weeks."   IF YOU ARE SMART - YOU WILL NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

Great deals on thousands of items.

from Florida

Comments about 1SaleADay.com:

I am always looking for websites to get good deals on, when I came across 1SaleADay I was a little wary, it almost seemed like too good to be true. However, I took a chance and ordered a couple DVD players for the TV in my bedroom and living room.

I got confirmation that they shipped within a couple of days and received my package the next week. The DVD players are great, they are still being used now, almost a year later and for the price you cant beat it.

Since that day I have ordered all kinds of other things from the website and have been just as pleased each and every time. I love the selection and its hard to beat their prices.

I would definitely recommend checking them out!

Website is well thought out, the layout is easy on the eyes without being bland or boring.

Product Selection
They've got a great selection of stuff from toys to cooking gadgets.

Product Pricing
If I could rate higher than a ten on product pricing I would. Its awesome!

Customer Service
Customer service was helpful and super friendly .

Reliable shipping!

• Shipping and Returns:

Watch repair tool kit (shipped?) via UPS Mail Innovations...

Comments about 1SaleADay.com:

Ordered the product on 6/11/14, needing it to enjoy my Mother's Day watch I bought for myself (a watch tool kit), but despite several email promises to deliver it, I have yet to receive it.

Never got it, so I can't rate it.

Product Pricing
It was average in comparison to others.

Customer Service
Customer service sucks because there's no # available to talk to a live person. This taught me to only order from websites that provide that specific feature (hence integrity/accountability).

Not my favorite site.

from TN

Comments about 1SaleADay.com:

I really love websites that offer special deals on items that would normally be really expensive. When I first heard about 1saleaday.com I loved the concept of it. I thought since the deals only lasted a short amount of time that they would be great deals. I was wrong. Most of the products on the website show that they are supposedly 60% off or more, but I do not think this is true. I have seen some things on the website for prices considerably higher than the price I could buy the same product somewhere else for. Also the website is not the easiest to use. It is not sectioned off into categories or anything. Everything for sale is on the same page all jumbled up. I was not a fan of this because you have to look pretty hard or you will easily miss something. I will not be using this site anymore because I did not enjoy it. The products are too mixed up and a lot of them are overpriced.

• Shipping and Returns:

Great site for free stuff

Comments about 1SaleADay.com:

I have gotten some great free things at 1 Sale a Day. They will have a day of 30 minute sales and a lot of it is free. Can't complain about free.

It is very easy to use. Sign up, enter your information and then shop. Put the item in your cart, click purchase and since they have your info it is literally a 2 click process.

Product Selection
It just depends on what they have that day. Sometimes it is jewelry or luggage or electronics. The items are some kind of large purchase of things that are no longer available at stores and sold cheap. Selection is all over the place.

Product Pricing
Some things are a great deal, some are average and can be purchased on another site cheaper or for the same. On the days they run their 30 minute deals all day the cost can be extraordinarily cheap or even free. I have gotten a few free things.

Customer Service
There isn't really any Customer Service. You buy it and it is yours. I did one time purchase an item for a nephew, a race track for matchbox cars, and for what ever reason the UPS driver couldn't find the town on the address and left the package at a post office in another town. It eventually was sent back to `1 Sale a Day and when I inquired they just reimbursed my money. Pretty straight forward.

Shipping and Returns
They are pretty upfront about shipping cost and it is usually free and many items are no returns. Buyer beware is the motto here.

• Shipping and Returns:

Average sales, good for resales

from Utah

Comments about 1SaleADay.com:

1saleaday.com was recommended to me by a friend, so I decided to check it out. I've been looking for The Lord Of the Rings blu-ray edition, and I found a deal on the website for $37.99. This is slightly better than any other place that I have seen it, so I went ahead to get it. I have also found that they sell things in bulk, which can help people who want a business of buying in bulk and reselling individually. I was able to find a pack of 100 hdmi cables that are twenty feet long for $159, and have been able to resell some at $10-$15 each. So it has the potential to let someone turn a good profit.

Product Pricing
The sales for individual items are average at best. Lord of the Rings was cheaper than I'd seen, but some other things were more expensive. The best deals are in buying bulk products.

Shipping and Returns
I have received free shipping on all of my orders. I have not had to return anything yet, as everything I have bought has been in good condition and worked out for me the way that I expected it to.

• Shipping and Returns:

Slow shipping and can be shady deals

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about 1SaleADay.com:

This is a hit or miss site. They can have fantastic and totally legitimate deals, but they also have some that seem risky or that aren't really deals. There is a wide variety of items offered and they often have specials where they do an hourly sale on certain things. I have ordered a few times from them and always been pleased with the product I received. It just takes so long that sometimes I had forgotten that I had even ordered it in the first place! Make sure you read the fine print about discounts and especially about returns. You cannot return a lot of the items and some of the items you will be purchasing are factory refurbished items which are usually OK but do have some degree of risk. Also, just because they are having a "blowout sale" doesn't mean that it will be the best price you find out there. There were times I was able to find better deals on other sites. The main thing to remember before using the site is to do your research. If you do your research and have a healthy skepticism for when something is "too good to be true" you will be fine.

Product Pricing
There can be great deals, but do your research before clicking "purchase"

Shipping and Returns
For the most part, there is a no return policy. Shipping also take an extremely long time.

Has One Of a Kind Sales

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about 1SaleADay.com:

This a great site to find good deals on a large variety of items. I have been shopping 1SaleADay.com for a couple of months now and have found tons of great sale prices. I found this site by looking at reviews on Viewpoints.com and thought I'd check out their prices and what kind of items they offered. The only complaint I have about this site is the long shipping time. It has taken things about two to three weeks to finally arrive. I know USPS is pretty slow at times, but they are not this slow in shipping. I think they must have very few workers to deal with the high demand of purchases. This is why the shipping is so very slow.

I like the way this site is set up. They usually have a picture of the product, with the retail price of the item, and how much of a percentage off your getting the item from the original price.

Product Selection
They have a wide selection of products. Including bed and bath, electronics, jewelry, clothing and many other categories. I highly recommend this site if your looking for a variety of different items.

Product Pricing
They have some really good prices on most of their items. You can usually find items here well below their actual value.

Shipping and Returns
Their drawback to this site is that the item takes a long time to reach you!

• Shipping and Returns:

Awesome prices and deals, just really slow shipping

from Texas

Comments about 1SaleADay.com:

1SaleADay.com is a pretty awesome site to shop. You can get really great deals on closeout, clearanced, and refurbished merchandise. I think the last item I bought from 1SaleADay was a microSD memory card for my cell phone. I believe I only paid $2 which is a steal. But like everything on 1SaleADay.com, just don't expect your order to arrive anytime soon. I think it took over two weeks to get that memory card that was shipped in just a brown envelope. I honestly forgot I even ordered then was surprised when it.

1SaleADay.com has a pretty decent selection of different deals that they offer for just 24 hours or until the item sells out. On a typical day you can find electronics, clothing, toys, jewelry, and other various accessories for yourself and the home. Just be sure to check out the site each day as the specials will change. Shipping is usually free too, which is nice. It would just be better if the shipping was quicker.

Slowest delivery I have ever experienced

Comments about 1SaleADay.com:

My only experience with ordering from 1SaleADay.com is with their free promotions. They occasionally offer small, somewhat worthless gadgets for free with free shipping. I know you shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, and whats to complain about when its free, right? The problem is, by the time the item arrives I have already completely forgotten about it. The site is an excellent idea and I have seen some really great deals offered, but I have been completely put off of ever spending a cent there because of the shipping problems. I usually receive an email letting me know my order was placed, but I never receive an update about whether it has been processed, shipped, etc. Reading other reviews it seems that the problem isn't just with just the free orders, but with the paid orders as well. If they offered an irresistible deal on something I actually needed or wanted, but could afford to wait a month or longer to receive, I may consider placing an order, but only if I could afford to lose that money, as I do not trust the site at all. I reserved giving them 1 star because I have received free items from them, however worthless they may have been.

Get it while you can

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about 1SaleADay.com:

I don't think there is too much to dislike about 1SaleADay.com. They offer free shipping on most of their offers. Their shipping process is pretty efficient. I often receive my items in no more than 8 days at the most and 5 says at the least. I have never had any problems with customer service. The online techs seem to be very knowledge-able and answer or address questions or concerns as promptly as possible. They don't often have an extensive amount of items to choose from or browse. What they do have though - is really great deals. It's just that you have to be ready and have money to spend right when the opportunity presents itself. That's the only snag about 1SaleADay. Great stuff and great prices but, it is one of those fly by opportunities. If you can catch a good deal on something that you want and have the money right at the moment, take advantage of the opportunity. I really like 1SaleADay. I highly recommend them. They have good service and most importantly, good deals.