3.9
Computers and Electronics Websites
123InkJets.com

123InkJets.com

3.9

Everything you need for your computer's printer.

Don't be fooled by the name, *123 inkjets* is for laser as well as inkjet printers. About five years ago I needed new ink cartridges for my Epson printer. I checked OfficeDepot.com and Yikes! They wanted almost $30.00 each for the cartridges. I went over to iGive.com and found *123inkjets, *$6.95 for a black cartridge and $8.95 for color. When I decided to switch from a pc to a Mac I needed a USB cable. The printer's manual recommended gold cables so again I checked OfficeDepot.com, $30.00 for a cable. I went back to *123 inkjets* and found a gold cable for $8.95. These have all been excellent products, no problems with the cable and I have bought many more ink cartridges over the years. Shipping is low and there is often a discount of 5% available, go through iGive.com to learn of any current specials and get a donation for the cause of your choice. I heartily recommend this site if you need something for your printer.

I will never deal with 123 Inkjets again...update

I received e-mail offers from 123 Inkjets. Since I had done business with them before and had been satisfied, I ordered again, but THIS time it has been very unsatisfactory. First, I ordered, but did not receive any kind of acknowledgement and I checked a week later and my credit card had not been billed and when I went to their website there was no order listed. I figured that for some reason it had not gone through, so I ordered again. A few days went by and this time I did receive an acknowledgement but when I went to the web site wondering why it was taking so long for me to receive my order, I discovered that I now had TWO orders. So I called customer service and was told it was not possible to cancel one of the orders. I told them that I had never even received an acknowledgement of the first order, was told to hang on and then was told that the order would be cancelled. Then a few days later I received TWO e-mails stating that "they had noticed" a duplicate order and wondering if I wanted them both! What a joke. I replied that I wanted one order cancelled, but today when I checked my credit card, I see that we have been billed twice and NOTHING has arrived in the mail yet. I won't go through this hassle again....there are other companys out there...this is a sad example of really bad customer service! They just lost my business.UPDATE:  As I stated, my credit card was billed, but after a month I still had not received the order, so I tried to get into their website...no luck.....tried to call...no luck.  Finally I went to the credit card company asking for help.  They removed the charges and are investigating.  Meanwhile I am STILL receiving e-mail offers from this company.

Slightly better prices

from Utah

Comments about 123InkJets.com:

I have shopped on this site for ink cartridges for my printer, and I have found that the prices can be slightly better than the other stores I usually shop at (Amazon, Walmart, Staples, etc). Whether I end up buying from them depends on what they have on hand when I am shopping. I have found good prices on new cartridges that fit my printer (beating the competition by a few dollars), but they do not always have it available. They also have refurbished cartridges at a much lower price. In my experience, they seem to clog up a little bit faster and also don't last quite as long as the regular ones. But if one wants to spend less money and doesn't care quite as much about the quality, then this can be a good way to go.

Shipping and Returns
They offer free shipping on orders over $50. If I'm buying more than one cartridge at once, this isn't a bad deal. But it would be nice if they lowered the threshold to $40 or so, as this would allow someone to get free shipping on most new cartridges even if they are buying one.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Great value and fast shipping

Comments about 123InkJets.com:

I was really happy with my order from 123inkjets.com. It was really easy to find the exact ink I needed. I had been wanting to try remanufactured ink for awhile. The cost difference between remanufactured ink and actual manufacturer ink is pretty significant. The remanufactured ink for my printer is a forth of the cost. Their website is very easy to navigate, and when I ordered shipping was free for any sized order. They were also offering an extra ten percent off. They automatically applied this discount. I like that I didn't have to search for a promo code. I had my order in three days. I thought that was pretty good. They ship from California and I'm on the East Coast, so three days is very quick in my opinion. The ink was packaged well. They were taped closed, sealed in plastic bags and sealed in individual boxes. I ran some test pages on my printer and had no problems. They also have a one year guarantee. I'll use them again.

Inexpensive Ink Shipped to my Home.

Comments about 123InkJets.com:

I have always purchased toner for my printer at an office supply store. On a whim I tried 123InkJets.com. I was amazed at how easy it is to find the correct toner cartridge and have it shipped to me for free as long as I ordered more than fifty dollars worth of my toner. What amazed me the most was the inexpensive price of my toner. When the toner arrived I was worried that they would not work in my HP printer as the cartridges were refurbished, but they worked as well as my traditional HP cartridges. i like the fact that I am using recycled cartridges to help save the environment. I have purchased the 60 b&w and color cartridges with no issues. My wife uses a printer that takes the 61 b&w and color cartridges which also work flawlessly for her machine. I am so impressed with the cartridges that I recommend 123InkJets.com to all of my family and friends. I definitely recommended 123InkJets.com.

My go to website for affordable ink

from Marietta, GA

Comments about 123InkJets.com:

I have purchased cartridges from 123InkJets.com several times now. I made the mistake to buy some cheap refills off Ebay once and they ruined my cartridge, so I went back to 123inkjets.com For $2-$3 more, I get products I can trust. I have never had any problems with them. They offer free shipping with any order several times a year, so even if I don't need a new cartridge or refill right away, I usually take advantage of the free shipping offer. They offer a 15% off compatible ink and 10% all ink products pretty much all year long. So instead of buying a new cartridge in store or from Amazon for $15, I pay $12.59 for a remanufactured one. If I order 2 more, I get an additional discount of $2.97. They carry a wide variety of items for most brands on the market: original cartridges, remanufactured ones. refill kits. Their refill kits come with everything you need, including gloves and they are very easy to use, even if you are not very experienced.

Excellent A+ Seller

Very pleased!

I always purchase the reconditioned/refurbished cartridges from 123Inkjets because this is the best deal. They always have great pries and I will continue to order from them whenever I need more ink. They have excellent fast deliver of the cartridges and their orders have been quite accurate. The quality of their reconditioned cartridges works excellent and is like new OEM cartridges. It's very easy to order and everything is also packaged well.

I don't know how they do it, but they always have fast delivery. They absolutely care about their customers. This is way cheaper than purchasing over at Office Depot or Office Max. The ink is same as the original ink itself, so why should I pay a premium.

No hesitation to order again and they are so consistent with their service despite the huge increase in popularity. They are the best in the business, try them first!

Beware if you buy off brand cartridges

Comments about 123InkJets.com:

I ordered a black/white and color cartridge for my Cannon MP490. After receiving them and placing them in the printer I find that they were not full. My printer continues to show low ink and the colors are all faded. Do not buy the off brand! You will be disappointed.

The only site you need if you like saving money

from Vincennes, IN

Comments about 123InkJets.com:

I have been a 123inkjets customer for about 9 years now and I love it, they always have my cartridges in stock. They ship fast and usually have a special running.    **What you can get    **123inkjets has all your ink needs on one site, you can get laser, inkjet and toner inks there. As well as photo paper, cd's, dvd,s and printer cables all at well below brick and mortar stores. All their stuff is top quality and I have never had any problems with a cartridge I have gotten from them. Don't know your cartridge number? No problem they have a handy search feature where all you need is your printer model # and simply answer the questions in the handy drop down menu.     My Epson cartridges run about $18 for black and $24 for color each around here where I live. I can get them from 123inkjets for $6.45 for black and color, sometimes they run a special and your savings will be even greater. Buy 3 or more and your savings increase. They offer both oem and re-manufactured cartridges for most printers. Need printer paper or a cable they sell them as well and at a discounted price from your local store. Buy more than $55 in supplies and shipping is FREE, thats right FREE!!!    I usually order 3 sets of cartridges at a time and always do so when they are running a special. Right now they have an additional 5% off every order, sometimes it is more or shipping is free on all orders. They have different specials at different times of the year. Whenever I have placed an order I will have it in my hand in 5-10 days tops and that is important when you are running low on ink.    Remember on most printers you will use 2 black for every set of color cartridges on a color printer. That is the general rule of thumb and on my printer that is just about right, I usually have just a little left in the 2nd black cartridge once my color ones are empty.    **The Quality and Quantity    **I have been using a color printer for about 10 years now, I bought my first color printer from Epson in January of 1998. I used to use only oem cartridges as I printed a lot of pictures for my courses in college. A classmate told me about 123injets and I gave them a try. Using the same paper and printer I was able to compare cartridges with good results. I could not tell the difference in quality of the prints from the different inks. There is a slight difference in how long they last, but the price more than makes up for that.     If I was to put the difference in a number I would say the re-manufactured cartridges from 123inkjets is about 5% less than an oem cartridge. That is printing full color photographs too as they tend to use a lot of ink. When I was printing only papers 95% black only, there was no difference in quantity between the oem and re-manufactured ones from 123inkjets.    **Bottom Line    **I have had two different Epson printers in the last 10 years and I have used 123injets cartridges in both of them. Neither printer suffered any damage from using re-manufactured cartridges (the manufacturer will tell you different) and the print quality and quantity was comparable to oem brands. In 10 years I have probably saved in excess of $1,000 by using generic cartridges or re-manufactured ones. Thats a huge savings and I didn't sacrifice quality or quantity by doing so.    Next time you need ink give 123 inkjets a try, I do believe you will continue to use them on subsequent purchases, Plus you will save a lot of money that you can use on something you want instead of filling the pockets of the big name companies!

Everything you need for your computer's printer.

from Houston, TX

Comments about 123InkJets.com:

123Inkjets.com is the cheapest ink cartridge website I've found!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about 123InkJets.com:

The very first time I shopped online for ink cartridges for my [Brother Multi-Function Printer][1] , I researched prices and shipping prices until the cows came home.  All my hard work indicated that **123inkjets** was the cheapest company I could find.  Years later, I'm still using them because they are the cheapest and fasted company.

The great thing about this online store is that they carry a ton of different cartridges for a ton of different brands.  Whatever your make or model printer is, you can probably find your ink cartridges there.  They carry both the OEM (original) printer brand, in addition to re-manufactured cartridges, which work the same (in my experience) and are much cheaper.

From my very first experience with **123inkjets**, I have never experienced a single problem.  They have the absolute fastest shipping of any online company I have ever shopped with.  I placed my order on a Monday and I received my order the very next day!  How's that for fast shipping!  Not only is their shipping fast, but it is reasonably priced too.  I paid $4.95 in shipping for four ink cartridges.

If you are not satisfied with your ink cartridge carrier, or you pay more than you should, try out 123inkjets.  They're inexpensive, fast and I've never encountered a problem.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Brother-multifunction-MFC-465CN-printer-review-4afc0

I will never deal with 123 Inkjets again...update