Other Blenders:
NutriBullet
NBR-1201
12-Piece NutriBullet Nutrition Extractor Set

Summary

Unlock the hidden nutrition inside the foods you eat with the Magic Bullet NutriBullet nutrition extractor. A unique combination of the new NutriBullet extractor blade and exclusive cyclonic action generate the power to break down, pulverize and emulsify foods so you can access the hidden nutrition inside. Don't blend it. Don't juice it. Extract it with the NutriBullet.

12-Piece NutriBullet Nutrition Extractor Set

3.5

Nutribullet

from Sacramento, CA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
  • Powerful

Cons

• Hard to Clean
  • Unstable

• Drinks

Comments about 12-Piece NutriBullet Nutrition Extractor Set:

I have been using the Nutribullet for about 3 months now. This product is great for making smoothies. It blends well and allows you to make decent size drinks. Although I recommend this product, it is very frustrating if the lid comes lose while blending and the contents go everywhere inside the appliance. Its impossible to clean because you cannot open it up to clean it properly. I have allowed minimal water to go through the base to help remove the unwanted contents, but now the machine has a burning smell every time I blend something. I wish this product was easier to clean.

Brilliant

from Fort Walton beach

About Me Rarely Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Fast
  • Produces Lots of Juice

Cons

• Citrus Fruits
    • Smoothies
    • Veggies

Comments about 12-Piece NutriBullet Nutrition Extractor Set:

I bought this wondering whether my family would use it.we use it fairly often whether it's for healthy juices or to make a tasty milkshake.its very fast and easy to use and easy to clean.worthwhile purchase